•Chapter 53•

Shawn's pov

Ding! My phone goes off. I look down to see Jenna had posted a video. I click on the video and see her face. It looks like she's been crying.

"Hey guys, it's Jenna Bryan." She says and I see tears threaten to spill from her eyes. "I just wanted to say thank you to all my fans, viewers and friends, for being there and supporting me. I love you guys so much." She says and starts to cry. "This is the last time you will ever see Jenna Brooke Bryan again. I love you." She cuts off the video and I quickly run out of the room and see Nash.

"Nash where is Jenna's room!" I ask.

"The 10th room why?" He ask me and I run to the tenth room. I see Nash running up beside me.

"Jenna!" I yell and knock on the door harshly. She doesn't answer. "Nash give me the key."

He hands me the key and I put in the lock and twist it. I quickly open the door and find Jenna laying on the floor.

"Jenna!" I yell again. I get down on my knees and feel her pulse. She isn't breathing. "Nash call 911!" Nash quickly dials in the number. I start to cry. "Jenna don't you dare leave me." I cry. I pick her up bridal style and run down to the lobby with her in my arms and Nash right behind me.

Soon an ambulance pulls up.

"Here put her on here." One guy says as they carry a gurney to me. I gently lay Jenna in it and they carry her in the large vehicle.

"Can I please go?" I ask the guy.

"Are you family?" He ask and I shake my head no. "Only family is aloud." He says and hops in the large vehicle. They speed off.

"Nash lets go." I yell and we run to the parking garage. I get in the drivers seat and Nash gets in the passenger.

-

We made it to the ER in no time.

"Where is Jenna Bryan?" Nash ask as we both breath heavily.

"2nd floor 4th room." The lady tells us and we take the stairs up to her room. I see a doctor outside of her room.

"Sir." I say walking up to him.

"Yes?"

"Um could you please explain what happened to her?" I ask him awkwardly.

"Yes." He says. "Could you two come to my office."

Nash and I nod and follow him to I'm guessing his office.

"So what happened?" Nash asked.

"Well, she had consumed over 100 pills of Adderall. She is alright but probably won't wake up for about a day." He explains.

"We have a meet up tomorrow and stage." Nash says to me.

"Oh yeah." I say. "Do you think she would be awake any sooner?"

"It'd be a miracle if she did." He says. "We can only hope for the best."

"Can we see her?" I ask and he nods. "Thank you."

We walk out of the room and by Jenna's room. I see Taylor, Aaron, Hayes, Carter and Cameron walk in.

"What happened?" Aaron ask me. I tell Nash that he can go on in and I explain to them what happened. "We just saw her video and didn't know what to think, so we came here."

"Yeah." I say. "Does anyone want to go first?"

"I will." Taylor and Hayes say at the same time. I nod and they walk in. I text the others and tell them to meet us here.

Soon Rosie, Mahogany, Jack, Jack and Matt walk in. Everyone sees her and I go last.

Rosie had brought some clothes for Jenna and I. I guess she knew I would stay.

I walk in the room and see Jen's lifeless body. The heart monitor reassured me that she was still alive. She has tubes in her nose, wires in her arms. I sat in the seat next to the bed and took her hand in mine.

"I love you so much Jenna. So much that it hurts. That girl, she was my ex girlfriend. I hate myself so much for hurting you, I should be the one in the bed right now not you. You don't have to forgive me. I bet there is someone out there that would treat you way better than I ever would." I say and tears stream down my face.

Jenna's pov

Someone help me! I yell but it won't come out.

Why can't I open my eyes, or talk or move. Wait am I dead. No I can't be because I can still hear people and see dark shadows and think. Is that Shawn I hear. Oh gosh what is he doing??

"I love you so much Jenna. So much that it hurts. That girl, she was my ex girlfriend. I hate myself so much for hurting you, I should be the one in the bed right now not you. You don't have to forgive me. I bet there is someone out there that would treat you way better than I ever would." He says and I hear him choke up at the end.

No Shawn! No one can never treat me better than you ever would! I yell.

I wish I could just wrap my arms around him and let him cry in my shoulder. I miss Shawn. I miss kissing him, hugging him, everything about him. Just everything.

"Shawn." I hear myself barely whisper.

"Jenna is that you?" He ask. I'm still not able to move or open my eyes.

"I miss you." I say below a whisper.

"Jenna it is you." He cries. I feel arms wrap around me but I can't hug back.

"I love you." I whisper and my mouth shuts again.

"I love you too Jenna. So much." He says. I barely am able to open my eyes but I can't see anything. It's blurry, everything.

"Where are my glasses?" I ask. I feel something being placed on my face and am able to see again. I look up and see Shawn's tear stained face. I try to lift my arms to hug him, but I am unable too.

"No stay there, I'll be back." Shawn says and I nod. He comes back with a doctor.

"Oh Ms. Bryan, your wake." The doctor says.

"I thought I died." I tell him.

"We thought you did too, but luckily Mr. Mendes saved you." I look up at Shawn.

"Oh." I say.

"Well, you can go home tomorrow, but you'll need to stay in bed for a. days." He tells me.

"But we have a meet up tomorrow and a concert." I start to freak out.

"Miss please calm down, we can give you a wheelchair and you will have to stay in that." He says and I calm down.

"Ok thanks." I say and he nods. Soon the doctor walks out and leaves Shawn and I alone.

[-------------------------------]

FINALLY! A longer chapter! I hope you like this chapter.

So I have a question. Who else has seen Show You lyric video and freaked out??? Well I literally just rocked out to it. My brother was giving me weird looks like 'I don't know you'. Yeah I'm just so weird.

-Ashlee.