•Chapter 65•

Jenna's pov

"So what could we do today." I flop down next to Jonah. Right now we are all in Rosie and Jonah's room.

"Well first, I think you should cover up that huge hickey before we even go anywhere." Jonah says.

"Shut up." I shove him. "We could go and eat at uncle Harry's and aunt Jamie's."

"Yeah!" Rosie, Jonah and Shawn yell all at once.

"Well then lets go get dressed." I say and Shawn and I walk next door to our room. I pull out a grey sweater that says, 'LOVE', in white and some ripped skinny jeans. I quickly get dressed in the small bathroom. I make sure to cover up the bruise good before doing my makeup. I only do foundation, concealer, mascara and some Chapstick. I pull my hair up in a ponytail. I walk out and put on my converse.

"Ready to go?" Shawn ask, coming up behind me.

"Yeah." I turn around so I'm facing him. "You?" I ask as he wraps his arms around me.

"Yep." He replies.

"Lets go." I say and we leave our room and go to Ro and Jonah's room. I see that their outside of the door. "C'mon guys."

"We're coming." Rosie says and we all walk out of the hotel. Luckily the diner is just down the road so we can walk.

We make it to the diner in about 5 minutes.

"Hey there." Aunt Jamie says to us.

"Hey." We all say together.

"The usual table?" She ask and I nod. She takes us to the back to our table and we sit down. She just walks to the back without asking us anything since she knows what we will want.

"So would y'all like to tell us about that bruise?" Rosie ask us.

"Nope." I answer. "I'd rather not."

"Fine have it the hard way." Jonah says. "You know I bet Rosie tells you everything."

"You'd be surprised that she doesn't." I laugh. I look over to Shawn to see him just sitting, not saying a word.

"Hey guys." Camden walks over to us before the small arguement could get any bigger.

"Hey." I smile at him.

"Here's y'all's drinks." He hands us our four drinks. "I'll get the food in a minute."

"Ok." Rosie says quietly.

"How was prom?" He ask us.

"Good." We all reply at once.

"CAMDEN FOODS READY!" I hear aunt Jamie call. Good thing we're the only ones here.

"COMING!" Camden yells back. He runs to the back.

"Can y'all just drop it? It's just a little bruise, everyone gets them." I say.

"A little bruise alright." Rosie mumbles under her breath. "I'm just looking out for you."

"Rosie I'm not some little kid!" I raise my voice. "Just because y'all are a few months older than us doesn't mean we're 3 years old!"

"Jen calm down." Shawn says.

"Lets just go." I mutter. We get up and leave the diner. "I'm sorry." I say to him as he stand outside of the restaurant.

"I'm not the one you should be saying sorry too." He sighs. "C'mon, lets just go back, get our stuff and go to your house."

"Okay." I say quietly and we start walking.

[-------------------------------]

Sorry it's sooooooo short! I got back from skating not to long ago and had school today and just haven't had time to write!!!!!!!!! I probably won't be updated as much, so don't except a update everyday like usual because I take band and have to practice for all state band auditions and honor band audition. Also I'm might be in the science team or as we call it Science Olympiad. So yeah.

ALSO HAPPY 16TH FREAKING BIRTHDAY TO SHAWN MENDES!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO PROUD OF HIM AND HOW FAR HES GOTTEN LIKE JUST KILL ME NOW... (I need a lot of help.)

-Ashlee.