•Chapter 12•

Shawn's pov

Well the plane just landed and off the plane.

To: Jen💕

Just got off plane, miss you!! Xx

A few minutes later Jenna text back.

From: Jen💕

Miss you too, can we Skype tomorrow?

To: Jen💕

Yeah sure. My mom just got here. Got to go. Xx

I put my phone in my pocket and run up to my mom and sister.

"Shawn I missed you so much." Mom and I hug for a while.

"Do I not get a hug or just a simple hey?" Aaliyah jokes. We hug then walk out to mom's car. "So any new news?"

"Well I have a girlfriend." I say.

"Is it Jenna from YouTube?" Aaliyah ask me and I nod happily. "She is so talented at singing and so pretty. You have to let me meet her."

"I will. We are going to Skype tomorrow, you can meet her then." I suggest.

"Really?" Aaliyah ask and I nod. "Best brother ever!"

"I know." I say and we all laugh. Twenty minutes later we arrive home. I get all my stuff and walk in to my room. Everything still the same. I decide since we aren't doing anything, I would Skype Jenna.

Jenna's pov

From: Shawn💗

I can Skype right now also my little sister really wants to meet you.

To: Shawn💗

Ok wait a sec let me get my laptop.

From: Shawn💗

Ok.

To: Shawn💗

Ok I'm calling you.

He answers and I wave.

"Hey." I say.

"Hello." He says back and I smile. "Aaliyah come here!" He yells and I hear footsteps.

"Yes?" I hear a younger girl. "Wait is that Jenna?" She ask excitedly.

"Yeah, Jenna meet my little sister Aaliyah, Aaliyah meet Jenna." Shawn introduces me to Aaliyah.

"Hey." I say.

"Hi, I'm a big fan your so good at singing." She says.

"Well thank your brother he's the one who got me on vine." I tell her.

"Really?" She ask and I nod.

We all talk for an hour or so. I look at the time, it's 1.

I decide to call Rosie to see of she wants to meet me. We decide to go to Panara Bread. Rosie is picking me up since it is pretty far to walk.

I get dressed in a Nirvana sweatshirt, black leggings, and white converse. I keep my makeup on and grab my phone, wallet and keys before meeting Rosie outside. I lock the door and walk to Ro's car.

"So I saw Cameron and Aaron's videos. The seven minutes in heaven." She says.

"He asked me out." I let out.

"What did you say?" She pulls out of the driveway.

"Well of course I said yes, he asked me out before but I said no but he told me we could visit each other and I got to thinking and I said yes." I explain.

"Yeah, well now we can go on double dates." Ro says and I nod. "So do you want to do anything after this?"

"Well I'm going to get dad a soup, so I'm was going to take that back to the house. We could go shopping or something." I tell her.

"Yeah sure." She says. "The mall?"

"Yeah." I say back. We talk about random things and we arrive at Panara.

-At The Mall-

"Do you want to go in American Eagle?" I ask Ro.

"Yeah sure." She replies.

We walk around and don't really see anything so we walk around to different stores.

-

"I'm tired." I yawn.

"Me too, it's almost 5." Wow we've been shopping for 3 hours. We went to tons of shops and we both had several bags. "Lets go."

"Ok." I say and yawn again. Ro and I walk to her car and she starts the car.

We get to my house in about 20 minutes.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school." Ro says and we hug.

Great. School tomorrow. Just great.

[-------------------------------]

Heyyyyyyy! Chapter 12. Hope you like it and sorry it's kinda short.

Happy Birthday to Matthew Lee Espinosa!!!

-Ashlee.