•Chapter 32•

-Monday-

Jenna's pov

"Are you ready to go?" Ro ask me. We are meeting the boys at Jonah's house to pick them up.

"Yeah are you?" I ask back and she nods. Ro also spent the night last night. It's 8 and we're hoping to get to Gatlinburg at 11:30. Dad says it's ok if I go so I'm happy. I collect my bag and stuff to go in it. We walk out and I lock the door and meet Rosie out in her car. The drive to Jonah's is only like a minute so we are on our way after picking them up.

"Can y'all believe we end school soon." Isaiah says

"I know." I reply and get on Instagram. I do a follow spree and follow tons of fans. We sing and joke around a lot. I love our friendship so much. I can literally tell them anything and everything. I slip Rosie's Uggs off my feet and sit Indian style in the seat. We FaceTime Shawn.

"Jenna!" Shawn says happily.

"I see how it is, just Jenna gets a hey." Rosie says and we all laugh.

"Hey Rosie, Jonah and Isaiah." Shawn finishes. "So what're you doing?"

"Ro, Isaiah Jonah and I are going to Gatlinburg for the day." I tell him and he nods.

"Sounds fun." Shawn says.

"I know, we haven't been together since last year." I say.

"Yeah." Ro says and keeps her eyes on the road in front of her. "We've all missed it."

"Yup." Isaiah says.

"So what are you doing today?" I ask him. "Ro you just missed a turn."

"Oops." She turns into a driveway and backs up.

"Well I think some friends are coming over." Shawn tells me.

"That's cool." I say. "I'll let you talk to Jonah and Isaiah, so I can help Rosie with directions." He laughs and I hand my phone to Jonah.

"Rosie turn!" I yell and she makes a sharp turn. "Now you can go straight for a while."

"Yeah." She rolls her eyes at me.

She misses a few more turns.

"Here pull over and I'll drive." I say and we trade sides. I start driving the car. I get back where we need to be and start driving.

"Here Jen." Jonah hands me my phone.

"I have to go but I'll see you soon." Shawn says to me.

"Ok, I love you." I say and keep my eyes focused on the road.

"Love you too." He says and we hang up. I put my phone in the cup holder.

"Hey there is a McDonald's right here, y'all want to go?" I ask.

"Sure." They all reply. I put the blinker on right and found a parking space. I grabbed my wallet from my backpack and we all walked in. We all get the same thing, biscuits and hot chocolate. We all get another hot chocolate to take with us and we are back on the road. We have about another two hours to go. Its about 9:30 now. Rosie has fell asleep because we woke up at like 4 this morning. I don't know why we just woke up, its weird.

I turn the radio up a bit and turn it to 102.5 the bull. Every once and a while I will listen to country music, because I grew up singing it all the time. My favorite song Play It Again by Luke Bryan comes on. I softly sing to it.

A few more songs I knew came on also. The boys were in the back talking about stuff.

-Two Hours Later-

"Ro wake up." I shake Rosie's shoulder.

"Are we in Gatlinburg?" She ask.

"Yep, c'mon the boys are already ahead of us, we're going to Johnny Rockets." I tell her. We grab out things and run to catch up with Isaiah and Jonah.

-6 Hours Later-

"Guys we need to be going, its almost ten." Rosie tells us as Isaiah, Jonah and I get candy from the mirror maze.

"Wait, we have to go by the bakery. We always do." I say. In Gatlinburg there is a place call The Old Village, and ever since my dad and I moved here and came to Gatlinburg we always went there to get donuts and coffee.

"Fine but we have to be quick." Ro says.

"Ok." I say and we run across the street, with all of our bags in hand, to the bakery. Their about to close but since my dad is really close with the people who own it they usually let us in.

"Jenna is that you?" Mrs. Miranda ask. Her and her husband own the place.

"Yes mam." I smile at her. "Could my friends and I get some donuts and hot chocolate for the trip home?" I ask.

"Sure c'mon in sweetie." She opens the door and the smell of donuts hits me in the face. We get a box of a dozen donuts and each get hot chocolate.

"Thanks." I say.

"Your welcome, tell your dad that we said hi." Mrs Miranda says.

"I will we've misses y'all." We hug quickly and we all walk back to Rosie's car. Since the 'Ole Smokey Holler was right beside where we were parked we decided to go in since people were still singing.

We walk out and see a husband and wife walking.

"Mam." I say and they both turn around. "Could you take a picture of my friends and I?"

"Of course." I hand her my phone and we all get together, it went Jonah, Ro, me and then Isaiah. We do a good photo and a funny face also, Ro got on Jonah's back and I got on Isaiah's back.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Your welcome." The lady says back and her and her husband walk away. We all quickly cross the street to get to Ro's car. Rosie drives, I sit in the passenger side and the boys sit in the back.

I pull out my phone and post the picture of Rosie and I on the boy's backs, with the caption:

*Had a good day with my best friends, so tired! @IsaiahWhite @RosieMay @JonahS*

I soon fall asleep curled up in my seat. Not the most comfortable place but it will do.

[-------------------------------]

Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I just had to do on chapter when they are in Gatlinburg, I love it there.

-Ashlee.