•Chapter 34•

-New Years Eve-

Jenna's pov

"C'mon, we have to go get fireworks!" Rosie exclaims.

"Ok I'm coming!" I put my hands up in defense. We leave her house and go to a firework stand. Rosie spent almost $200 dollars on them. I helped pay though, hopefully they are worth it. Tonight Isaiah, Jonah, Ro, Camden, Kayla and I are doing stuff at Rosie's house for New Year's Eve. I can't believe in a couple of hours it will be 2015!

We head back to her house and start baking for tonight. While we are baking, Kayla shows up to help us. We make 12 cupcakes, and a round cake. After the cupcakes and cake cools off we get white icing and black fondant. We all icing the cake and cupcakes. We make a dot and put it in the center of the cake, also we make a long hand and shorter hand. We place the cupcakes around the cake and make 1-12. I put the two hands up by the 12.

We carefully bring it out to Rosie's huge back yard where we have two tables set up, a grill, and two speakers to play music. We place the clock cake on the table. We have Isaiah who is doing barbecue, hamburger and hotdogs.

-7:30-

It's now starting to get dark and we've all eaten. The cake and cupcakes were good also. Right now we were all just sitting around, listening to music and talking. Right now Sing by Ed Sheeran is blaring on the speakers. Good thing Rosie don't have any neighbors. The barbecue was good also.

-

3!2!1!" We yell and the clock turns 12. "Happy New Years!"

I click to post on vine and Isaiah, Jonah and Camden start the fireworks. They were actually worth it. They were so cool. Abby and Brody showed up also. We had a good time goofing off and everything.

"Woooo!" I yell and take another sip of my drink. I just hope there is no alcohol in it, Jonah did get it for me. Everyone else is hollering and screaming. This is why I love my friends.

[-------------------------------]

Ok this is the shortest chapter I've ever written. It's just a filler really. I'm gonna get some sleep cause I have been sleeping. New update soon.

-Ashlee.