•Chapter 50•

Jenna's pov

"Bye guys!" I wave off to Arden, Jack, the o2l guys, Anthony, Jenn, Andrea, Rosie, Alexa, Lauren and Rebecca as Matt, Nash and I walk to our gate. Right now we are on our way to Magcon New Jersey.

"Bye!" They all yell from behind us. We get on the plane and I get the window seat, Matt is in the middle and Nash is on the outside. As the plane takes off, I fall into a deep sleep.

-

"Jen, wake up." Nash shakes me and I automatically stand up.

"Please tell me you do not have water." I point my finger at him and he laughs.

"No I do not, the plane landed." He tells me. I quickly grab my carry on bag and we exit the plane and to the large building. We quickly get our suitcases and find Matt. Nash had gotten a rental car, so we go outside and see the car. Matt drives, Nash is in the passenger and I'm in the back. Matt quickly finds the hotel and parks in the garage.

We go in and find the all the guys except Shawn.

"Where is Shawn?" I ask Carter.

"I don't know, but I think Cameron has your key." Carter tells me.

"Ok good, I'm tired of carrying me bags." I laugh and walk up to Cameron.

"Yes?" He ask me. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, may I please have my key?" I ask politely.

"Sure, here. Third floor fifth room." He tells me and I nod. I get on the elevator and go up to Shawn and my room. I walk in and hear stuff.

"Hello!?" I call and hear more walking. Soon comes out a shirtless Shawn.

"Princess." He hugs me tightly. I hug back and he gives me a quick kiss.

"Is everything ok?" I ask suspiciously.

"Yeah, everything is fine." He tells me. I nod.

"So when did you get here?" I ask and get in the bed next to him.

"Um about two hours ago." He says and I nod as he strokes my hairs. I smile and lay my head on his chest.

"Did you have fun at Playlist?"

"So much fun, I got to meet so many people." I say and he nods.

"Well I'm glad you had fun." He says.

"Yeah." I say. "I'm gonna go downstairs with the boys, you want to come?"

"I'll come down in a little while, I still have to unpack." He tells me and I nod.

"Ok." I say and slowly leave the room.

"You can come out now." I hear Shawn say and hear a door creak open. What was he doing. I walk back in and see him and some other girl kissing. I gasp at the sight.

"Jen it's not." I cut him off.

"No Shawn, don't even talk to me." I snap and walk out. I slide down the walk of the hallway as tears stream down my face. I burry my head in my knees and start crying. I soon hear the sound of the elevator ding and walking.

"Jenna." Someone says. I feel arms wrap around me and I flinch away. "It's just me Jen." I look up and see Taylor.

"Did you know?" I ask and he gives me a weird look.

"Did I know what?" He ask confused.

"Shawn cheating." I choke out and he shakes his head no.

"You can stay in my room if you want." He tells me and I nod. Taylor picks me up bridal style and walks to I'm guessing his room.

"Thank you." I whisper and he nods.

"Your welcome." He says. "I'll go get your stuff."

"Ok." I say and sit on one of the beds. Taylor walks out and I stay where I am on the bed and take my phone out of my pocket to FaceTime with Ro. She quickly answers.

"Hey." She cuts herself off. "Ok what happened, who did it?"

"Do you think you could come to New Jersey?" I ask and hold back the tears.

"Let me call my mom and ask, I'll text you when I hang up ok." She says and I nod.

"Bye." I whisper and hang up. I put my phone down and continue my crying.

-

Shawn's pov

"Jessie I think you should-" I get cut off by a knock on the door. I think it is Jenna. I open it and it's Taylor.

"Move." He demands and I obey. He walks toward Jen's bags and picks them up. "Good job Shawn, I hope your happy with yourself." He says hatefully and walks out.

"Please just leave." I look down and point toward the door.

"See you in next week." Jessie says and leaves.

I sit on the bed and put my head in my hands and I feel the tears stream down my face.

What have I done?

[-------------------------------]

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. There's some drama for ya. So I hope you like the 50th chapter! Ahhhhhhhh.

Ok, I want to thank EVERYONE who reads my story. Like I said when I got like 130 reads in my first few days, I wrote this knowing I wouldn't even get 1 read like seriously, but now I have over 1,000 reads. Like wow that's a big number! Ilysm!

-Ashlee.