•Chapter 55•

Jenna's pov

"Hey!" I yell into my microphone as I run on the stage. I get a roar of screams as a response. "So what are we doing today ladies?" I ask the boys and everyone burst into laughter except the boys.

"Well I think you are singing." Taylor says.

"We never agreed on that." I say.

"Hit it Mahogany!" Taylor yells and Mahogany starts playing the tune of Maps by Maroon 5. I start singing.

-

"C'mon Jenna!" Hayes yells. Right now we were going to the meet up.

"Sorry I don't feel like walking!" I yell back and he laughs. I quickly walk to the room we will be in and find Shawn, Cameron and Nash. A pretty girl comes up to us.

"Hi!" She chirps. She has long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a tall, slender figure.

"Hi. What's your name?" I ask her.

"Ryder." She answer. I look over to Cameron, who is checking her out. I laugh at him.

"Well I think my friend over there likes you." I tell her and she laughs as she sees Cameron staring at her.

"Oh yeah, you might want to close your mouth. You might catch some flies." She says to Cameron and he blushes. "Also happy anniversary to you two love birds." She says to Shawn and I.

"Thanks." I say and she nods. We take a few pictures then her and Cameron talk for a few minutes. I wink at Cameron and he nods. He takes her hand and writes his number on it.

We see tons of fans. I see a few familiar ones from Playlist too.

Of course we have to do traditions and watch movies. I go to Shawn and my room and change into leggings and a school shirt. I walk to Aaron, Jack and Jack's room where everyone else is. We order some pizza and start Maze Runner.

I hear a knock on the door and hop up out of the chair and to the door.

"Um I have five large pizzas." The guy says.

"Aaron!" I call and Aaron comes running to me. He pays and I take the boxes. We walk back to the living room and I sit the boxes on the coffee table and take one cheese pizza.

-

We watch about 3 movies before half people are asleep.

"Lets go." Shawn whispers in my ear.

"Why?" I whisper back.

"Please." He begs.

"Fine." He takes my hand and drags me out of the room. "We were getting to the good part." I pout and he kisses me.

"Lets do something." He says as we get to the door of our room.

"Like what?" I ask and he shrugs. "Weirdo."

"Lets go walk around." He suggest and I laugh. "Hey you made me do it when we were back in Tennessee."

"I know." I say. "Fine let me fix my hair and makeup."

"But you don't need that stuff." Shawn says.

"Yes I do." I say and I unlock the door.

I get out another shirt and go to the bathroom. I throw on my 5 Seconds Of Summer shirt, brush through my hair, and put on some mascara and lip balm. I walk out and see Shawn ready to go.

"Lets go!" I say excitedly and we leave the hotel.

[-------------------------------]

Hey! Sorry this is kinda short but hope you like it! Don't forget to message me about being in the story.

-Ashlee.