•Chapter 27•

Jenna's pov

Shawn and I stay in bed later, we don't get up till 9. I help Shawn pack while he gets dressed. I also pack for myself.

Shawn and I arrive at the airport at 9:30. Waiting for Shawn's flight to get called. All the boys had said their goodbyes earlier since we all have a late flight.

"I love you." I whisper as Shawn and I sit in the chairs alone.

"I love you too princess." Shawn says back and kisses the top of my head. A single tear slips out. "Don't worry we'll see each other again."

"I know." I look up at him and smile. Soon his plane gets called. We share one last kiss and then he leaves.

-

"Flight to Nashville, Tennessee." The voice says over the intercom. Kayla and I say our good byes to the boys then leave. We won't see each other again till January because we are off the rest of December. Of course we can still visit each other and all. Kayla and I get on the plane and I get the window seat and Kay sits beside me.

I take out the homework from this week that I have to finish. I got all my school work Friday before I left.

-

"Welcome to Nashville, please turn off all devices and buckle your seat belts." The flight attendant says. I turn my phone off and put it in my bag. I quickly buckle the seatbelt. I can't wait to get back home!

The plane lands pretty harshly and we wait until we are told we can leave. Kay and I run off the plane with our carry on bags. We walk farther in the large building and soon see dad.

"Jenna!" He calls and we run over to him. We all hug. He had already gotten our suitcases so we go straight to his truck. We get in and start heading to Kay's house.

"So dad." I start off.

"So Jen." He copies me.

"You know Shawn and I's one month anniversary is coming up?" I ask and he nods.

"What're you up too?" He ask.

"Well I was wondering if I can go and surprise him?" I ask.

"We don't even have enough money to buy you a plane ticket." Dad sighs.

"Yeah I do." I say. "It's all from work."

"Well I guess." He says and I do a happy dance in my seat making Kayla and dad laugh. We drop Kayla off then go home. I drop my stuff off at my room but quickly grab my penny board.

"Hey dad!" I yell at the front door.

"Yeah?" He ask coming to me.

"Is it alright if I go to Rosie's I think the boys are there too?"

"Already leaving as soon as you get here." He laughs shaking his head. "Yeah go on."

"Yay thanks dad, I'll be home by 9." I tell him and leave. I get on my board and start skating towards Ro's house. It take about ten minutes until I get in her long driveway. I go up to the door and knock.

"Who's there?!" Jonah yells.

"Someone!" I yell back and he opens the door.

"Jenna!" Jonah yells and we hug. Ro and Isaiah quickly run to me and tackle me into a group hug.

"We've missed you so much." Rosie says as we hugged. "When did y'all get back?"

"About 15 minutes ago." I tell them.

"Well c'mon in." Isaiah says. "So what happened with you in the hospital? We just found out today."

"Well Shawn and I were going back up to our room, and when we got between the 8th and 9th floor it stopped." I say. "And y'all know I'm claustrophobic and hate elevators, so I had a panic attack and passed out."