•Chapter 62•

-February 24,2015 (Friday)-

Jenna's pov

"C'mon lets go!" I squeal to Abby and we run out of class. We meet Rosie at her car and we go by Uncle Harry and Aunt Jamie's house to pick up Kayla. We go to Rosie's house.

Since Kayla does hair like perfection, she does all of our hair. She curls my hair to perfection and does kinda like a waterfall braid thing I guess, I don't know. Basically all of our hair is curled but Kay does something different to it. For Abby, she puts a flower crown. And for Rosie, Kay takes two pieces of hair from each side and pins it up in the back with a beautiful silver pin.

Rosie does our makeup. For mine she does kind of a natural look, foundation, powder, bronzer, concealer, light pink blush, her Naked eyeshadow pallet, thin line of eyeliner on top and bottom lid, a few layers of mascara and nude lips. Abby's is kinda like a smokey look, smokey eyes and dark red lips. And for herself also kinda smokey. For Kayla she keeps it natural.

Altogether this took about 5 hours. We watch a few shows until about 6:15. The boys will be here about 6:45. We all get dressed in our dresses and take a few photos.

Soon I hear a knock on the door. We gently make our way down the stairs, making sure not to rip our dresses. Kayla opens the door to four dressed up boys. I see Shawn and smile. He has a small box in his hand. He has on a black suit, white dress shirt and the a tie that was the same color of my dress.

"Well don't you look gorgeous." Shawn compliments me and I smile while blushing.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I say.

"For my princess." He opens the box and I see a beautiful corsage. It's white roses. My favorite. Shawn slips it on my hand and I smile. I pin the white rose in his blazer also.

"Well what are we waiting for? Lets go!" Jonah yells and we all walk out to a HUGE limo. We all get in and the driver drives us to the school. I see a lot of cars and stuff. Shawn helps me out of the vehicle and I smile up at him. Everyone else hops out and we walk in to the school. I hear Drunk On You by Luke Bryan blaring. We walk in the large gym and see people dancing.

"C'mon, I love this song." I say and drag Shawn out on the 'dance floor'.

"Jenna, you know I can't dance." He laughs.

"Bull." I say and we start dancing. Rosie and Jonah join us too. I look over and see Isaiah and Abby drinking punch and laughing and look another way and see Nash and Kayla talking and smiling.

-

"It's just another night and I'm staring at the moon." I hear my favorite song come on.

"Shawn." I whisper and he looks at me. "C'mon." We walk hand in hand the the middle of the gym. I put my arms around his neck and his around my waist. I put my head in his chest and we start swaying to the beat. "And all the lights will lead." I sing softly.

"Into the night with me." Shawn whispers and I smile. We continue to dance until the song is over.

"Yeah you don't dance alright." I laugh and he does too as we walk back to our table with the others. "I think we have another hour here, but Jonah and Isaiah has to leave about 20 minutes early."

"Ok." Shawn says as we sit down.

-

"I'm gonna go change." I say as we enter the huge hotel.

"I'm coming." Rosie and Abby say. We all grab our bags and go up to Shawn and my room.

I go in the bathroom and get dressed. I get dressed in a black long sleeved shirt and a black and white stripe skirt that comes right above my knees. I check my makeup and hair and walk out. I also slip on my converse. Finally no more pain in my feet!

Rosie gets dressed in a short dress, the top is a silver metallic and the bottom is black.

And Abby is dressed in a short blue lace dress with a skinny sequins belt around the waist.

"Lets go party!" I shout and we run down to join everyone else.

[-------------------------------]

Hii! So hope you like this chapter! Sorry its shorts but yeah.

-Ashlee.