•Chapter 25•

Jenna's pov

"So you and Nash." I say to Kayla as we eat dinner together. Kayla and I haven't really got to hang out together so we came out to eat at Olive Garden. "We heard y'all." I smirk at her as she turns rose red.

"Well you didn't know but today was actually our 2 year anniversary, and we made a promise we could do it after two years." She tells me and I nod.

"Well happy two year anniversary to y'all." I say. "Did y'all use protection?"

"Well why wouldn't we?" Kay ask and I shrug. "We love each other and proved it today."

"Ok enough of the lovey dovey stuff." We laugh.

"So have you and Shawn even talked about it?" She asked. "How long have y'all been together?"

"Well 1. We haven't talked about it yet. And 2. 1 month on the twelfth." I tell her. Shawn ask me out on the 12th of November and now it's the fifth of December. It's funny how time flies.

"What're y'all gonna do for it?" Kay ask taking another bite of salad.

"I don't know I might surprise him and fly to Canada." I tell her and she nods.

"That's nice." She says.

-

We finish our dinners and I pay after arguing for a while. We head back up to the hotel room and hear lots of talking. We sneakily get in and listen in on their conversations. It sounds like their playing truth or dare.

"Shawn truth or dare?" Jack G ask Shawn.

"Truth." Shawn says.

"Ok have you ever thought anything dirty about Jenna?" Jack G ask him. I am all ears now.

"Yes." Shawn mutters under his breath. I blush.

"Ooooooh." All the boys say.

"Like what?" Jack g asked him.

"I'm going to see if the girls are back." Kay and I quickly run to my room and sit on my bed. We start laughing like we were talking about something's funny. "When did you two get back?"

"Just a few minutes ago." I tell him. "Why?"

"Oh just wondering." He says.

"Well I'm going to go change and get ready for bed." Kay says. "Night." We hug quickly and she leaves. Shawn leaves too. I go to the bathroom and wipe off all my makeup and take my hair out of its braided ponytail. I go back in the room to get some new undergarments and pajamas then head back to take a shower.

After getting my clothes on, I go back to the room and find Shawn laying on the bed in his sweatpants that he wears every night. I lay down beside him and cuddle up to his side. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"You know our one month anniversary is in a week." I say and he nods.

"Yup." He replies. "I can't believe it's almost been a month since I asked you out."

"I know." I tell him. "I heard y'all."

"Heard what?" Shawn asked and looked down at me.

"You know what I'm talking about, Kay and I walked in when Jack asked you." I say.

"Ohh." He trails off. "Are you mad or-" I cut him off and place my lips on his. I place my arms around his neck and he keeps his arms around my waist as we stay both laying on our sides, but that changes as Shawn hovers over me. Shawn licks my bottom lip asking for permission. I open my mouth and our tongues fight for dominance. I move my hands to his toned abs. His fingers move to the hem of my sweater.

"Aye, not yet." I say and move my shirt back down.

"Such a tease." Shawn kisses my nose.

"I know." I smile at him. "But you still love me."

"Yep very much." He says and flips over beside me.

"And I love you too." I kiss his cheek. He pecks my lips one last time and we both fall asleep.

-

"Shawn wake up." I say kissing his cheek. "We have Magcon today."

"Can't we just skip." He mumbles and pulls me on top of him making me giggle.

"No." I say and I move off over him. "Come on it'll be fun, we have to get dressed."

"Five more minutes." Shawn whispers.

"Fine." I say and get up off the bed, but get pulled back down by Shawn.

"You have to stay with me." He says and I lay back down. Five minutes turns into ten minutes. I get up and start getting dressed. After I get my clothes on, Shawn finally wakes up and gets dressed also. I decide contacts instead of my glasses. I walk out and see Shawn isn't in here. I walk out and see Kay, Nash and Shawn sitting on the couch.

"Well what're y'all waiting for let's go." I say and run down the stairs. All the boys are there. When Nash, Kayla and Shawn get to the breakfast bar us four eat then we wait in the game room to go on stage.

[-------------------------------]

Heyyy! So sorry this is a shorter chapter. So things got kind of steamy in here😉.

-Ashlee.