•Chapter 52•

February 10, 2015

Jenna's pov

"Hello my best friend." Rosie says as my eyes open.

"Rosie." I exclaim and hop out of bed and embrace her in a hug.

"Wow I just saw yesterday." She laughs and I do too. "So tell me everything."

"Well when I walked in Shawn and my room he was just acting weird and all. Like usually he is very talkative and stuff, but he kept spacing out and all. I ask him later if he wanted to come with me to hang out with the boys. He told me he was gonna stay behind. I hadn't closed the door all the way when I heard him say, you can come out now, I opened the door back and saw him and some girl kissing. The thing is that he was kissing back." I say all in one breath and start crying.

"Shh it's gonna be ok." Rosie pulls me into her side and I sob into her should while she brushes my tangled hair.

"I just can't believe he did it. I mean he knows all about Austin cheating on me." I cry. "I just can't believe it." I continue to cry. "Why am I even on this planet?" I ask while standing up and walking to the window to see a breathtaking view of New Jersey.

"Jenna Brooke, don't ever say that." Rosie says and stands up.

"I was suppose to die that day. Dad wasn't suppose to walk in. I should have died." I cry.

"Jenna please stop." Rosie cries and I continue.

"Don't you see. I'm a mistake! My crappy mom wasn't suppose to have me! I'm just one big, huge, gigantic mistake!" I yell and tears fall out.

"You know, I came here to help you Jenna! But no one can help you but yourself! I'm leaving so you can calm down!" Rosie yells and leaves. I slide down the wall and continue to sob.

As I cry, I slowly stand up and walk to my bag to get my notepad. I start writing a note to every single person I know and love. That's a lot of people. After writing the letters, I grab my camera and start filming.

"Hey guys, it's Jenna Bryan." I say and tears threaten to spill. "I just wanted to say thank you to all my fans, viewers and friends, for being there and supporting me. I love you guys so much." I say and start to cry. "This is the last time you will ever see Jenna Brooke Bryan again. I love you." I cut off the video and post it to YouTube.

I read over the notes one last time and walk away.

I go to Rosie's bag and get out her pills for her ADHD.

"Goodbye world." I whisper and stick about twenty pills in my mouth.

[-------------------------------]

So this is an emotional chapter. Sorry for the cliffhanger kinda and the shortness. But anyway I hope you like it!

-Ashlee.