•Chapter 23•

Jenna's pov

Shawn, Hayes, Aaron and I are now back in my, Shawn, Nash and Kayla's room, playing Call Of Duty: Ghost. Hayes has got the most kills so far, and I have died three times. I'm terrible at this game. It's 2:30 and we're all waiting to go backstage.

"I give up!" I shout as I die for the fourth time.

"Ah c'mon don't give up." Taylor says.

"I'm going to see if I can hang out with Kayla." I tell them and walk to my room. Hm the door is closed. I quickly open it and see Nash kissing Kayla's neck. "Ah!" I scream and run back to the living room.

"What's the matter princess?" Shawn ask as I hide behind him.

"Kay and Nash are doing the dirty!" I yell and everyone burst into laughter. "What, Nash was trying to give my cousin love bites and I did not need to see that!"

"Well I'm so you had to be traumatized." Shawn kisses my cheek.

-

We are now all backstage and waiting for the fans to come back. Shawn, Taylor and I are at one booth, Matt, Nash and Cam are at one, and Aaron, Carter and Hayes are together and the Jacks have their own booth together.

Today their aren't as many fans so we get to meet everyone. We did tons of pictures and autographs. By the time we met everyone it was time to go on stage.

We all run out on stage, hearing all the girls scream as we do so. I was introduced to everyone and they told the fans that I am officially part of the Magcon family.

-

We got off stage finally and all went back to our room.

"You were awesome out there Jen." Nash tells me.

"Thanks, you were good too." I smile and walk to my room where Shawn is.

"Hey Jen?" Shawn ask me.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to go on a date tonight?" He ask.

"Of course I would." I say as my smile widens.

"Ok be dressed by 6." He tells me and I nod. It's five so I need to be getting dressed. I steal Kay's maroon skater skirt, I get a white shirt and black leggings. I go to the bathroom to get dressed. I let my hair of it's ponytail and curl it. I do my normal makeup routine but add a little bit of eyeshadow, I also wore contacts. I walk out and see Shawn's not in the room. I pick out black flats and a blue jean jacket since it is a little bit cold out.

I decide to leave my phone here but I take my wallet. I walk out of the room and to the living room where Kayla and Nash were.

"Well someone is looking all dolled up and is that my skirt?" Kay says.

"Yes it is." I reply.

"Why are you so dressed up tonight, you never wear eyeshadow either?" Kayla ask me.

"Shawn and I are going on a date." I tell them.

"Where to?" Nash ask.

"He didn't tell him." I say. Soon after talking a bit more Shawn comes out in blue jeans, a blue and white flannel with a white shirt.

"Are you ready to go?" Shawn ask me and I nod.

We hold hands and walk out of the hotel room and downstairs. Shawn and I make our way to the garage of the hotel and get in one of the cars.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"I can't tell you." Shawn says as he pulls out of the garage.

"Why?"

"It's a surprise." He tells me.

"I don't like surprises though." I pout and he laughs. Shawn puts one hand on the wheel and the other on my hand. I intertwine our fingers. Soon Shawn pulls up in front of the beach. It's so beautiful because the sun is starting to set.

"My lady." Shawn says in a posh voice as he opens the door and reaches his hand out. So cheesy.

"Thank you my good sir." I say in the same voice and hop out of the car. I look out and see no one is here but us. I take off my flats so I don't get sand in them.

"It's so beautiful Shawn." I tell him as we walk down the sand. I look farther and see a blanket, picnic basket, and rose petals and candles everywhere.

"Not as beautiful as you." Shawn whispers in my ear, that causes chill bumps to go down my spine and butterflies in my stomach. We finally reach the blanket and sit down.

"Who did this?" I ask as Shawn hands me a pb&j sandwich.

"The Jacks." Shawn replies. After eating and talking for a while, we both go down by the shore and start running around. I get on Shawn's back and he starts running around too.

After goofing off for a while, we clean up everything and then head back to the hotel. We made it back in ten minutes.

"Well that was fun." I laugh and so does he.

"Yeah it was, I just wish it wasn't freezing out." Shawn says and I nod. "But I'm glad we're here together."

"Me too." I say. "I'm gonna go change."

"Here put this on." He throws me his clothes. I give him a weird look. "What?! You look good in my clothes." He say in defense. I laugh at his weirdness but it's adorable at the same time. I get changed and throw my hair into a messy bun then walk out. I see Shawn on the bed, with his sweatpants on, flipping through channels.

"So what are you watching?" I ask and flop down next to him.

"Nothing is on." He groans and I laugh.

"Turn it back on American Horror Story." I tell him and he goes to the channel. We intertwine our legs and I soon fall asleep to the beat of Shawn's heart.

[-------------------------------]

Heyyyyy! I'm bored but I'm bout to get ready to go skating, and to be honest I'm not the best!

-Ashlee.