•Chapter 14•

Jenna's pov

I woke up and went to my bathroom. I straight away look at the mirror and see I have a bad black eye, and a few purple bruises here and there. I have mascara all down my face. I strip off my uniform and see my other bruises from other times. Also my very visible scars.

I start the shower and turn it to scolding hot. I get in and wince.

Pain is demand to be felt.

I scrub my scalp and body, and shave my legs and under arms before I get out. I grab a towel and wrap it around my body and get another towel and wrap my hair in it.

I walk to my room and get new undergarments and Shawn's sweatpants and sweatshirt that I wore when we first met. I walk back to the bathroom and change into the clothes and let my hair out of the towel. I put on deodorant and walk out and go to the living room turning on Netflix.

After watching a few episodes of Pretty Little Liars, I hear my phone go off. It's an unknown number.

-Convo-

J- Hello?

B- Hi is this uh Jenna Bryan?

J- May I ask who this is?

B- Oh sorry this is Bart Bordelon, I'm the manager of Magcon.

J- Oh well yes this is Jenna Bryan.

B- Good do you think you and your parents could meet me sowmwhere, I have a very important question to ask.

J- Um well my dad is off work tomorrow, so meet for lunch. By the way you know I live in Tennessee.

B- That's what Shawn told me I flew in today. So at Chili's for lunch?

J- Uh let me call my dad and I'll call you back.

-End Of Convo-

I hang up and call dad to make sure it's ok with him and it's fine. I call back Mr. Bordelon.

-Convo-

J- My dad said it is fine.

B- Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow at 12?

J- Yeah sure good bye.

B- Bye!

-End Of Convo-

Wow I can't believe I'm going to meet Bart Bordelon!

-

Shawn's pov

"Do you have all your things Shawn?" Mom ask me. She also hands me my passport.

"Yeah, I'm so happy to see her again." I tell mom and she nods. "We need to be leaving soon, the flight leaves at 7."

"I know." Mom says. "Aaliyah, come on we're leaving!" She yells and a sleepy Aaliyah comes out. I laugh because her hair is everywhere. We get in the car and drive to the airport. It takes us 20 minutes to get their.

"I think I'm only going to stay for 4 days." I tell her as we wait in the waiting area for my flight.

"Well didn't you only pack for 4 days?" Mom ask and I nod. My flight gets call. "I love you, call me when you land." We all hug and I leave to get on the plane. I quickly text Jonah asking him if he can pick me up and he says yes. I only told Jonah, Rosie and Isaiah I was coming.

Soon the plane takes off and I sleep for the rest of the plane ride.

-

"Jonah!" I yell. We bro hug and start walking to his car.

"So how's it going back home?" Jonah ask starting his truck.

"Good, Aaliyah said hi." I tell him. You see Jonah and his family lived across the street from me for five years but his family moved back here.

For the rest of the car ride we talk about random things until we get to Jen's. He drops me off and helps me carry my things to the door and drives off. I knock on the door.

"Wait a second!" I hear Jen yell. She unlocks the door and I smile as she opens the door. "Shawn." We hug and I notice she has on my clothes that she wore when she sleep over.

"Hey." I say and she opens the door wider so I can get my stuff in.

"One thing." Jen says as we walk to her room.

"Yeah."

"How did you get here?" She ask me.

"Jonah brought me here." I tell her. I didn't even notice her bruises on her face."What happened?" I ask worried.

"You remember that girl from the party?" She ask me and I nod. "Well she attacked me because she thought I cheated on you."

"I'm so sorry Jen." I hug her and she hugs back.

"It's fine really I'm use to being beat up." She shrugs. "So your manager called me and wants my dad and I to meet him at Chili's, maybe you can come too."

"Yeah." I say. "So what do you want to do?"

"Well I was having a Pretty Little Liars marathon before I was rudely interrupted." She jokes and I chuckle. "We can finish it."

"Sure." I say and we walk to the living room. "One question."

"Yes?" She ask and we sit on the couch.

"Does your dad know about us?" I ask.

"Yeah I told him Monday and his fine with it." She says and plays the show.

We both end up falling asleep.

[-------------------------------]

Aww isn't Shawn a good boyfriend? Well anyway chapter 15 will be out soon.

-Ashlee.