•Chapter 2•

Shawn's pov

"I'm going to Starbucks, anyone wanna come?" Matt says.

"I will." Cam, Nash and I say at the same time. Right now we are in Nashville for Magcon.

"Ok we can just walk I guess." Matt says. The four of us grab hoodies for the coldness and to disguise ourselves. "It should take about 5 minutes." Matt tells us as we walk out of the hotel. He was right it took five minutes.

"Welcome to Starbucks how can I help you?" A beautiful girl asked us. She has blue eyes, dark brown hair, little bit short, and wears glasses. We all told her our orders. She hands them to us and we thank her. Nash pays.

"I saw you staring at her go ask for her number." Cam says and I blush.

"I'm leaving Abby." I hear the girl call.

"Ok bye Jenna." The other girl Abby says.

"She's gone." I say sadly.

"It's fine I bet we'll see her again." Nash says trying to cheer me up.

Jenna's pov

"Welcome to Starbucks how can I help you?" I ask the people that came in. I look up from my phone to see four of the Magcon boys. Oh my gosh, Shawn is with them. Stay calm. They gave me their orders and I caught Shawn staring at me. I looked down and blushed. "Here you go enjoy." I give them a smile.

I quickly go to the back and take out my phone.

"Hello?" Rosie answers.

"Oh my gosh the four of the Magcon boys are in here." I squeal.

"Yeah Jonah knows them." Rosie response like its no big deal.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask disappointed at my best friend.

"Jonah doesn't want anyone to know I just found out he is just telling you, Isaiah and I." She says.

"Oh ok I promise I won't tell anyone." I promise her.

"They are coming to the party." Rosie tells me.

"Oh my gosh kill me now." I start to freak out. "My dad said I might can go if we aren't doing anything, so if I do go could I borrow something from you?"

"Sure you could spend the night." She says.

"Ok I'll talk to my dad." I say. "Got to go love ya like a sis."

"Love ya too." She tells me and hangs up.

I walk back out and see that my shift is over.

"I'm leaving Abby!" I call out putting my jacket on.

"Ok bye Jenna!" Abby calls back. You see we aren't best friends but we still hang out and all, and she goes to a different school.

After about a few minutes of walking with a huge smile plastered on my face I get back home.

"I'm home!" I call out but I get no answer. "Dad!" I call out still no answer. I walk in the kitchen and see a note

Went to the store -dad

I walk to my room and change into pajamas and walk back to the kitchen and decided to fix dad and I an salad. I cook the chicken and make the salad. As soon as I'm done dad walks in.

"It smells good." Dad says and walks in the kitchen with several bags. We quickly put the groceries up and start eating, we say a blessing and dad hopes the best for me. I smile to myself. We finish eating and I clean up. "Good night." He says to me and we both go to our rooms.

"Wait dad?" I call.

"Yeah?" He ask.

"Can I please go to the party, all my friends will be there." I ask.

"Sure only you have to promise me something." He says sternly.

"Anything." I say in excitement.

"Don't do anything too crazy." He says and points one finger at me.

"Sir yes sir." I say and salute making him roll his eyes. I walk back in my room and close my door. I call Rosie.

"Yellow." She answers.

"I can go!" I say and she squeals.

"Yay, I'll ask my parents if you can spend the night." She says.

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow." I say and hang up.

Hopefully the rest of the week will be ok!

[-------------------------------]

Heyo! Second chapter the third one will be out soon. Sorry it's short.

I've literally have had Life Of The Party on repeat all day. The song will never grow old.

-Ashlee.