•Chapter 47•

February 4, 2015

Jenna's pov

"Rosie c'mon we have to hurry!" I exclaim as we run through the busy airport. You see I'm leaving for Playlist and Rosie is coming with me, and she almost made us late by not packing everything. As soon as we get out of security and luggage area, we have to go straight to the plane. I take the window seat and Rosie sits beside me.

"I'm sorry, I just kind of fell asleep last night while packing." She explains and I laugh. Of course she'd be the one to fall asleep while packing.

"It's fine, at least we made it." I say and she nods. Soon the plane takes off. I fall asleep.

-

"Jenna wake up, we've landed." Rosie shakes me and I automatically wake up.

"Lets go, c'mon." I pull her off the plane. We get into the crowded airport and go to the baggage claim. We get our bags and go to the hotel I was told to stay at.

"I think the hotel is just right down the street." Rosie says.

"Well can you please rent a car- Wait I think Nash is here, I can get him to come and pick us up." I say and pull out my phone.

-Convo-

N- Hey Jenna, are you here yet?

J- Yeah, Rosie and I are at the airport. Could you come and pick us up?

N- Yeah sure. Be there in a few minutes. You can just wait inside.

J- Ok see you then

-End of Convo-

"He should be here in a minute." I tell her. You see since Magcon is right after Playlist, Nash and I will have to take a plane straight there so we had to pack extra and that means I have three bags. Soon I hear tons of screams, yep Nash is here. I see him come around the corner.

"Nash!" I yell and Rosie and I run up to him. We hug quickly and walk to his car. "So who else is here?" I ask as we get in.

"Well Matt, Jc, the rest of the O2L guys, Jenn, Andrea, Jack, Anthony and that's all I know of." Nash tells me. Oh my gosh basically that's all the people I freak out over.

"Oh gosh." I mumble and they both laugh at me. We pull up at the huge hotel. Rosie and I get our stuff and we all walk in together.

"You and Rosie will be staying together, I got your keys." Nash hands Rosie and I a card and I put it in my backpack. Nash smiles as we get in the elevator.

"What did you do?" I ask suspiciously.

"Nothing." He says and I roll my eyes. Like he didn't do anything. We get to our floor and Nash shows us our room. We put all our stuff up and go to Nash's room. I knock and Matt answers.

"Matthew!" I scream and hug him. He looses his balance for a second but quickly regains it and hugs me back.

"Jenna!" Matt mocks me and I laugh.

"Good high pitch voice." I say and he laughs.

"C'mon in, we have some other in here too." Matt says and we walk in. "Guys! This is Jenna and Rosie!" Matt says over the loud group.

"Hi." I say confidently. "Hey Jc." I say to Jc and we hug.

"This is Conner, Kian, Ricky, Trevor, Sam, Jenn, Andrea, Anthony and Jack." Nash points to everyone. I wave and they all wave back.

We all hang out for a while an they are so nice and awesome. I feel like we are all going to get along very well.

-

"Bye guys." Rosie and I say in unison.

"Bye." They all say back and we leave the room to ours.

"I think I'm going to go get a snack, want anything?" I ask Rosie and she shakes her head. "Ok." I say and walk down to the lobby where the vending machine is.

Of course, why wouldn't you, I run into some other big youtubers like Tyler Oakley, Bethany Mota, Joe and Zoe Sugg. I got back up to the room later than I thought. After talking to them I got my snack and went back up to the room to find Rosie fast asleep in one of the beds.

I take out my phone and text Shawn while eating my M&Ms.

To: Shawn💗

I miss you!

From: Shawn💗

I miss you too princess. Can you Skype?

To: Shawn💗

Not right now, I don't want to wake Rosie.

From: Shawn💗

Oh ok. Did you meet the other o2l guys??

To: Shawn💗

Yessss! They are so nice. I also met Jenn, Andrea, Anthony, Jack, Joe and Zoe Sugg, Bethany Mota and Tyler!

From: Shawn💗

That's awesome. I can wait to see you!

To: Shawn💗

I know. Well I'm gonna go, I'm tired. I love you. Xx

From: Shawn💗

Good night princess. Love you too. Xx

I put my phone on charge and get in the bed. Soon I fall asleep.

[-------------------------------]

Hey! So I went ahead and wrote where she is at Playlist. Hope you like it!

-Ashlee.