•Chapter 75•

March 27, 2015 (Friday)

Braydon's pov

"Mom, I'm going!" I yell at my mother.

"No you are not. You know I don't trust them!" She yells back. I continue to put my stuff in my bag.

"Look, you said once I moved out that I could have my own rules. I now have my own place and my own rules, I'm not a little kid anymore. I'm 17 almost 18 and am about to graduate." I say calmly and put my bag on my shoulder. I hear mom let out a huff. "Now get out."

"Don't come to me when something bad happens to you." She snaps and leaves. I sigh and grab some other things.

I look out the window to make sure mom was gone, she is. I make sure I have everything, walk out of my apartment and lock everything up. Once I locked the door and all, I walk downstairs and walk outside to my car.

After getting all my things in, I pull out my directions and get ready for the 7 hour drive to Georgia.

-

"Braydon!" Nana squeals and pulls me in for a hug. I hug her back. We walk back in the house. "How was your drive?"

"Good, I got stuck in some traffic but it wasn't bad." I tell her. "I'm going to put my stuff up."

"Ok. Colby should be here soon, she said they we're leaving soon when I talked to her last." Nana says.

"Whose they?" I ask her.

"I don't know really. Probably one of her guy friends or something. Your granddad should be here in a minute too, he went to get some food." She says and I nod. I walk to my old room and put up my things.

I look around the room. I haven't been in here since I was 15. The walls are still a blueish-grayish color, old pictures of me when I was 6 or 7 playing baseball or soccer, trains, and other things. I smile at everything and place my bag by the small dresser.

I walk out and see granddad, Colby and a unfamiliar girl. Defiantly not one if Colby's guy friends. She actually looks a little like me but has blue eye kinda like Colby.

"Who is this?" Granddad ask Colby.

"This is Jenna." Colby looks at them like they should know who she is.

"Jenna?" He questions.

"I'm your granddaughter." Jenna says. Nana and granddad look at each other. I look at Colby and she looks at me.

"I'm sorry, but Colby is our only granddaughter." Nana said.

"Nana!" Colby shrieks. "Jenna c'mon I'll show you to your room." Colby then looks at them and her and Jenna walk to the back.

Jenna's pov

"Colby." I say.

"Here is your room." Colby tells me.

"I think this was a bad idea." I tell her. "I'm going to call Cameron and tell him that I'm going to go ahead and come to his beach house."

"Please tell me that your not mad." She says.

"I'm not. Just kind of sad that my own grandparents don't know that I'm there granddaughter." I say and she nods.

"Do you still want to meet Braydon?" Colby ask.

"Sure, I just need a minute." I tell her.

"Ok. I'm the next room over." She says and I nod. Colby walks out and I lay on the queen size bed. I let out a big breath before getting out my computer. I get on Skype and call Shawn. He answers after three rings.

"Hey princess." He smiles and I smile too. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I lie.

"I know that your lying and that is a fake smile, come on tell Shawn what's wrong." He says and I laugh at him.

"My grandparents or just Colby's grandparent don't believe I'm there granddaughter." I sigh.

"Oh princess I'm sorry." He says and I nod. "What are you going to do?"

"Well I might leave here sooner than I was planning. Rosie is coming Monday to Colby and her mom's house to bring me some of my stuff and all. I might leave that Wednesday." I continue. "I will have to call Cam and talk to him and all before I leave."

"How long were you planning on staying before?" He ask.

"I don't know, Christy, my aunt, said I could stay as long as I'd like but Colby goes back to school at the end of the week so I was going to let her and her mom have some time alone so I think leaving Wednesday will be good." I tell him.

"Well it sounds good." He says. "Have you met anyone else?"

"I've met Christy. My cousin, Braydon, is here. I've seen him but haven't actually met him." I say. "Also some of Colby's close friends came to her house." I laugh.

"What's so funny?" He looks at me weirdly.

"One of her friends, Gw, literally one of the funniest guy you could ever meet." I say.

"Well then." He laughs.

"Shawn!" I hear Aaliyah call. "Dinners ready!"

"Looks like you have to go." I say.

"Yeah, see you soon and love you." He says.

"Love you too." I say. "Bye." I end the call and close my laptop.

I end up falling asleep.

[-------------------------------]

Hi! So I hope you like this chapter. Hope it was a little longer than usually.

-Ashlee.