•Chapter 18•

-One Week Later-

Jenna's pov

"Here's your passport." Dad hands me my worn out leather passport.

"Thanks." I kiss his cheek and get another suitcase so I can put my penny board, football and a couple of pool stuff. I walk out to the foyer, where dad is, with three suitcases and my backpack. They said I could bring someone, since Kayla (A/n :18 year old cousin please pretend like Shawn and Jen are 17 and Nash is 18.) has always wanted to go to San Diego and its her birthday, I decided to let her come.

"Ok we need to hurry." Dad tells me and takes one of my suitcases. We go out to his truck and drive five minutes to get Kayla. We all go to the airport. Kayla and I's plane gets call. "Be careful girls."

"We will." Kay and I say in unison. I give dad a quick kiss on the cheek and run after Kayla.

I can't wait to get to Magcon!

-A few hours later-

"Welcome to San Diego everyone." The flight assistant says into the overcome. "Please fasten your seatbelt and turn off all devices."

A few minutes later we land. I grab my backpack and we run off of the plane.

"Lets go get our luggage." I tell Kayla as we enter the building, but see a man in black, hold a sign with mine and Kay's name on it and our luggage. "Um excuse me, not to be rude but what are you doing with our luggage?" I ask the man.

"Are you Jenna and Kayla Bryan?" We nod. "Mr. Bordelon sent me here to get you, I'm Robert." He extends his hand and we shake it. "Follow me." We grab our luggage and follow him to a limo.

"Wow." I say getting in. We soon arrive at a huge hotel.

"Have a nice day." Robert says as we get out with our luggage.

"Thanks you too." I smile at him. It's so much warmer here than back at home! We walk in and I see Cameron. "Cam!" I yell and run to him. I jump into his arms and we hug.

"When did you get here?" He ask me.

"Just now." I tell him. "Kay come here. Cameron meet my cousin Kayla, Kayla meet Cameron."

"Hello." Kayla says. She is a social butterfly.

"Do you know who we are sharing a room with?" I ask Cam.

"Yeah Nash and Shawn." He tells us. "Top floor, room ten."

"Thanks we will meet you back down here." I tell him.

"Ok." He says simply.

Kayla and I go to the elevator to go to the top floor. I find the room. We walk in and it is bigger than my house. Literally. I go to a room and claim it is Kayla and mine.

I open up a closet and put my clothes and shoes there. I also put my extra suitcase by my bed.

I hear the door open.

"Who's there!" I yell and get no response. I grab my pepper spray and walk out of the room. I look around and no one is there. I go to the living room.

"Boo." I hear someone whisper in my ear.

"Ahhhhh!" I scream and turn around to see Shawn standing with a single rose in his hand. "Shawn." I rush up to him and jump into his arm. I wrap my arm around his neck and my legs around his waist. He puts his arms around my waist.

"Wow, I just saw you 5 days ago." Shawn laughs. I hop down and laugh too.

"Well that's to long." I pout. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." He kisses my pouted lip. We pull away. "A rose for my princess." He hands me the rose.

"Ah always so cheesy." I laugh and smell the rose. "Its wonderful, thank you Shawn." I say and look behind him to see a smirking Kayla.

"Well is this the Shawn Mendes that you go on and on about?" Kayla ask walking into the room.

"Yep." I smile. "Shawn this is Camden's twin sister Kayla also my other cousin."

"Hey." Shawn says. "Let me put my stuff up and we can head back down." He whispers and I nod.

Soon Nash walks in. Time to make match maker Jenna.

"Nash what's up!?" I yell.

"Yo Jen." He yells back. "How's it been?"

"Oh ya know same old same old." I tell him and we hug. "Nash this is a stranger that Robert picked up off the road."

"Aka her favorite cousin Kayla." Kay says.

"No actually Camden is." I joke with her and she hits me in the shoulder. I fall down. "Man down. Repeat man down!" I scream as Nash and Kayla laugh.

"Hi I'm Nash." Nash says to Kayla. "It's nice to meet you."

"Well I'll leave you two to talk, I'm gonna go help Shawn." I wink at Kayla and she rolls her eyes as they continue to talk. I walk in Shawn and Nash's room. "Need any help?" I ask Shawn.

"Please?" Shawn ask and I laugh. I walk to him and fold his clothes so they will fit in the drawer. We finish and decide to go back downstairs. Kayla and Nash stay upstairs. Cameron, Aaron, Taylor, and Matt are playing foosball in the game area.

"Yo, someone move so I can play!" I yell and I do a one on one with Taylor, who apparently is the king at this. Ha say good bye to that title.

"Are you ready to loose?" Taylor ask me.

"Ehm, are you ready to loose?" I ask back.

"Nope." He says confidently. "I'm not planning too."

"Watch out Caniff." I say and we start the game. Of course I win.

"What, how?" Taylor ask me and I just laugh.

"Well your looking at the master of foosball right here." I do a little victory dance.

"Pay up Cameron." I hear Aaron says to Cameron.

"Did y'all do a bet?" I ask and Aaron, Matt and Cam nod. I just roll my eyes. Cameron gives Matt and Aaron both $30. "When are the others gonna be here?" I ask again flopping on the leather couch next to Shawn.

"Um well Carter is-" Matt doesn't finish.

"What is up!" Carter yells walking in.

"Carter is here, and the Jacks will be here soon." Matt continues his sentence. "We have a small meet and greet soon."

"Not being mean, but I'm sooooooooo tired." I lay my head on Shawn's shoulder.

"Well go lay down it isn't until 2 hours." Cam tells me.

"Ok good night everyone." I say and walk to the elevator.

"Jen wait." Shawn says from behind me.

"Yes?" I ask stepping in the machine.

"I'm coming with you." He says with a smile.

"Fine with me." I smile back at him. I get on my tip toes and kiss his cheek. I press the '10' button and the elevator starts to move.

As we get between floors 8 and 9, the elevator stops.

[-------------------------------]

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! what's going to happen next?!

-Ashlee.