•Chapter 19•

Jenna's pov

"S- Shawn what happened?" I ask starting to freak out.

"I think the elevator stopped." Shawn tells me. I freak out even more. I guess I forgot to mention that I hate elevators and I'm very claustrophobic, I usually have panic attacks.

I start breathing heavily and feel nauseous.

"Shawn the room is spinning." I tell him and slid down the wall. "I forgot to tell you I hate elevators and I'm claustrophobic. I know I'm gonna have a panic attack." I inform him.

"Shh it will be ok princess, I'm calling the boys." Shawn tells me as black dots fill my glasses.

I scream and then black out.

Shawn's pov

"Jenna wake up!" I yell. "You can't leave me."

No one would answer. There was no way to call the front desk either.

Finally Cameron calls me back.

-Convo-

C- Dude where-

S- The elevator has shut down and Jenna has passed out!

C- Shawn calm down I'm going to the desk.

*I hear talking*

C- They have called the fire department and paramedics.

S- Thanks. Call me back when they have got here.

C- Ok just stay calm. It might be a while.

S- Ok bye

-End Of Convo-

I put my phone down and look back at Jenna.

"Please wake up." I cry. She was turning paler than normal. This was not right.

-5 Hours Later-

Wait is the elevator moving again? Yes it is.

We reach the first floor and I see the paramedics and all the boys.

"What happened to her?" One of the paramedics ask me as I step out of the death trap.

"She is scared of elevators and very claustrophobic. She had a panic attack and then passed out." I tell him. "Her name is Jenna Bryan."

"Ok, could you ride with us to the hospital?" He ask and I nod. I see them put Jenna on a stretcher. I hop in after they get Jenna in.

I hold her cold and pale hand hoping she will wake up.

-30 Minutes later-

I was pacing the tile floor of the hospital while all the other boys, Kayla and Mahogany sit in the plastic chairs, siting still and being quiet. I see a doctor come out of the room. I rush over to him.

"Is she ok?" I ask him.

"She is fine, we have her on oxygen. She woke up a few minutes ago but is now back asleep. You can visit her if you want." He tells me and I nod.

"Thank you." I say and walk in. I see Jenna laying on the hospital bed with a tub in her nose, needles in her arms and she is pale. "Thank you lord." I say and walk to the chair beside her bed. I also take her small hand in mine.

"Shawn." Jenna says nearly above a whisper.

"It's me." I say to her.

"I'm so glad you were with me." She tells me and opens her eyes.

"I'm glad I was there for you." I say to her.

"Yeah." Jen whispers.

"I think the boys, and Kayla and Mahogany want to see you." I tell her and get up.