•Chapter 46•

January 20, 2015

Jenna's pov

"So what's the plan for today?" I ask and hop on the couch next to Jonah.

"Um, to be honest I don't know." Ro says and I nod.

"Lets go to the zoo!" I exclaim.

"Yeah!" Jonah says agreeing with me.

"Ok then, lets go get dressed." Ro says. We all go our separate ways and get dressed. I really wish it wasn't freezing outside. I mean it's a really beautiful day today, but the only downside is it's freezing cold.

I get dress in black leggings, a oversize white t-shirt, and a red, white and black flannel just for warmth. I go in her bathroom and brush through my hair, put on my makeup and brush my teeth. I also wear my glasses instead of contacts. I just felt like it ya know.

We all meet back downstairs in the living room before leaving.

-

"Bye!" I wave to my best friends as I enter my house. We had such a fun time at the zoo! I met a lot of fans, I even saw Dakota. "Dad!"

No answer.

"Dad?!" I yell again. Oh yeah he had to work today, duh. I go to my room and change out of my clothes and into pajamas and take off my makeup and everything. I walk in the living room and grab my computer. I really need to make a video. I tweet out the hashtag ask Jenna and wait for a some responses. I decide to just stay how I am, I mean who cares?

I wait twenty minutes before I start filming.

"Hello guys, Jenna here and today obviously I'm filming a video." I say to my camera. "So I sent out hashtag ask Jenna and it trended world wide!" I say and my eyes widen. "And if you didn't see it, then apparently you don't follow me on twitter."

The video ends up being about seven minutes after editing. By the time the video is edited and posted its now almost 9:30. Wow. I make myself some macaroni and cheese and soon after I fall asleep watching Friends.

-

Ugh, I really don't want to go to school today. It's Wednesday and the reason I was out Monday and Tuesday is because of a teacher conference thing. I get up out of bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower. After I get out I get dressed and everything, brush my hair and teeth, do my makeup and put on my glasses.

I walk in the kitchen and see that dad isn't here. I make myself some cereal and eat quickly. By now it's 6. I still have about 45 minutes until I have to start walking. I put all my things together and go on my phone for a while.

Once it's time to leave, I grab all my things, leave and lock the door before I start walking. When I get to school, Isaiah is my only friends here of course. I get my books for first class and Isaiah and I walk to class together. I remember I also have work today. How could I forget?!

-

"Jenna!" Abby exclaims as I walk in the doors of Starbucks.

"Abby!" I mock and smile at her. We hug and I go to the back to put on my apron and hat. I walk back out to see Brody.

"Jen!" He yells and hugs me tightly.

"Well hey there." I say and we all laugh.

"So how was Orlando?" Abby ask me.

"It was great, we had such a fun time." I say and Abby raises an eyebrow and winks. "Oh my gosh, why does everyone think Shawn and I did it?" I ask and start laughing awkwardly.

"Because it seems so obvious." Brody says and I shake my head.

"We didn't do anything, I swear." I tell them. We all talk for a while and barely anyone comes in. I love working with these guys!

[-------------------------------]

I know, I know. Another short chapter. I'm sorry but there should be some longer chapters coming up soon.

Also I need to know if y'all want me to skip to where she is getting ready to leave for Playlist Live. Comment and I should have the next chapter up in a few days.

-Ashlee.