•Chapter 16•

Jenna's pov

It's now 4 and dad left about an hour and a half ago, Shawn and I were still on the couch cuddling. We were also watching Deliver Us From Evil. I love this movie! It's about to end though.. I decide to go and change in more comfortable clothes. I get up and walk to my room. I get dressed in leggings, a

grey marvel sweatshirt, a grey beanie and my black high top converse.

"Lets go out and do something." I say walking in the living room.

"Ok." Shawn says. "What do you want to do."

"Well we never got to finish looking around." I say. "We could go walking around."

"Yeah." He says.

"I'll be right back." I tell him and walk to my room so I can get my small backpack. I put my cell phone, wallet, keys, eos lip balm, and a few other things. "Ok let's go." I say and we walk out of house and I lock the door.

"So where to first?" Shawn ask as he holds my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"Lets go downtown." I say and he nods. We walk down the sidewalk, swinging our arms back and forth.

"Are we almost there?" Shawn ask me.

"Yes we are don't worry." I laugh and we continue walking. "We're here!"

"Finally." Shawn breaths.

"We still have to walk." I laugh.

"Oh my gosh!" I hear a girl scream from behind us. "It's Shawn Mendes and Jenna Bryan! Can I get a picture?"

"Yeah sure." I say to here. I take her phone and hold the device up so we are all in the picture. We do a good picture then a funny picture. "What's your name?"

"Dakota." She says.

"That's a very pretty name, give me your number and we can hang out sometime." We trade numbers. She's 14 but is very tall for her age.

Shawn and I continue walking and run into a few more fans but not many. We walk in a few stores and I get a underarmour jacket and a new sweater. Shawn got some new sweatpants.

We walk in a sport shop and I go to back where the penny board are. I decide to get one, its teal and the wheels are light pink. I go up to find out how much it is and its $21. That's pretty good. I also get a new football for $10. I pay and we leave.

"Where to next?" Shawn ask me and I shrug. "How about we go and eat."

"Yeah there's a good diner down the street here." I say.

"Ok lets go!" He says. We walk for about five minutes we arrive at my favorite diner. Of course, no one is here.

"Jenna!" Jamie says and we hug. Jamie is my aunt.

"Aunt Jamie." I say and hug her tightly. "Is Camden here?"

"Yeah, I can get him to serve you." Aunt Jamie says. "Now who is this?"

"This is my boyfriend, Shawn Mendes." I smile as introduce them.

"I'm Jenna's aunt Jamie." Aunt Jamie says and hugs Shawn, he hugs back.

"It's nice to meet you." Shawn says.

"Let me get y'all seated." Jamie says and sits us at a small booth. "Camden will be here in a second." She smiles at us and walks to the back.

"Where have you been Jen?" Camden ask walking to us.

"Oh just doing things." I say and we hug. "Camden, this is my boyfriend Shawn."

"Hi." Shawn stands up and Camden and Shawn shake hands.

"Hey isn't he the guy you obsessed over?" Camden whispers but Shawn still here's him. Shawn smirks.

"Shut up." I slap Camden's arm.

"So what can I get something to drink for you Shawn?" Cam asks.

"Uh water please." Shawn says.

"And the same for you as always?" He ask me and I nod. He walks back.

"So your family is really nice." Shawn laughs.

"It's fine, I know you think their crazy." I say and we both laugh. Cam comes back with our drink and we both order chicken. My uncle makes the best homemade chicken I've ever put in my mouth.

"So Kayla showed me your videos." Camden says and sits next to me. Kayla is Camden's twin sister. "I've always loved your singing."

"Hey your really good at singing too." I nudge him and his arm. "And this guy taught me how to play all the instruments I know."

"I'm not that good." Camden says and I roll my eyes.

"Not that good alright." I say sarcastically. "I got a new penny board today, it reminded me of when we all went penny boarding all the time when we were younger."

"You were the best out of all of us at that." Cam says.

"I know I'm just that good." I say and we all laugh.

We talked and all for about half an hour before Shawn and I decide to go home. I get my penny board out and start skating.

"Hey wait for me!" Shawn yells and I stop so he can catch up with me.

"Here hold my hand." I say and we hold hands. I start skating slowly. We make our way home, it take about 30 minutes. When we get in dad still isn't home.

"So you obsessed over me?" Shawn ask smirking.

"Well I've liked you ever since you started vine." I tell him. "So yeah not obsessed."

"Sure......" He drags out.

"This is MY house and I can kick you out on the streets." I tell him and he puts his hands up in surrender. "Lets go penny boarding."

"But I don't have one." He pouts.

"Isaiah left his skateboard here if you want me to get it." I say and go to my room to grab the skateboard. "Here you go."

"Thanks princess." Shawn kisses my cheek which makes me blush.

"We can just skate around the neighborhood I guess." I say and get on my board. Shawn catches up with me and takes both of my hands in his. If someone had a camera right now, they could do one of those cheesy couple pictures where they are skating together.

[-------------------------------]

Heyo! What's up?! Hope you like this chapter.. Also I got a new kik account it is Hey_Its_Ashlee_06. Kik me if you want to be in my story.

Also Nash and Hayes are now taken by my friends, they are Dakota and Kayla.

-Ashlee.