•Chapter 71•

Jenna's pov

"Jenna." I hear Shawn whisper.

"Yes?" I whisper back to him.

"Have you slept any?" He ask me.

"Not really." I answer. It's currently 3 in the morning and the night has been spent twisting and turning.

"Jen, what's wrong?" He props himself up on his elbow.

"My mom." I mumble under my breath.

"And what about your mom?" He ask.

"She's." I pause. "She's back."

"Why didn't you tell me soon?" He questions me as I sit up.

"I don't know, I was going to tell everyone altogether. Dad told me to not come back for about a month, she knows where I am and is out to get me." I sigh.

"I'm so sorry." He hugs me.

"I don't know where to go, and I didn't want to have to stay with any of you guys because I didn't want to have to stress one of y'all." I explain with a huge sigh at the end.

"Well here's something we can ask Cameron." He starts. "His family has a beach house right on the beach, maybe you could stay there for a while."

"Yeah, I mean I would pay rent and for food and everything." I say.

"Knowing Cameron, you'd have to put up a fight to pay rent." He laughs and I do too.

"I just hope she doesn't find me." I tell him and he nods.

"Me too, I can't even imagine what she might do to you." Shawn sighs.

"Yeah." I say.

"Well, try and get some sleep." He kisses my cheek and we lay back down.

I fall asleep for a little while.

-

I wake up to my phone vibrating.

From: Unknown

Hope to see you soon.

I know who that is. My wonderful mother who left me at 7 months old. Note the sarcasm. I look beside me and see Shawn still asleep. I look at my phone and see it's 8:36.

I very gently get up and pick out some clothes for the day. I grab my 'LOX' tanks top and some blue jean capris with a few rips. I'm glad it's warmer here.

I quickly go to the bathroom and do the usually stuff ya know. I get dressed. I dry my hair and brush through it and brush my teeth and all before walking out. I see Shawn waking up.

"Good morning." I say and sit on the bed.

"Morning." He says back. "Are you ready to tell the others?"

"I think so. I need to call dad, he's suppose to tell the others to Skype us." I tell him. "I doubt they are awake, so we can wait about an hour or two."

"Ok, I'm going to get dress." He tells me and I nod.

Why does all of this have to happen to me?

[-------------------------------]

Hey. Sorry it took so long to update. I've been busy with school and stuff at home.

Also sorry about the short chapter.

-Ashlee.