•Chapter 43•

Jenna's pov

"Jenna?" The guys ask while starring at me.

"Yes that's my name." I say and give him a confused look.

"Do you not remember me?" I shake my head 'no' at his question and he looks down. "Oh, so what can I get you guys to drink?"

We all tell him what we want and he leaves.

"Who is that?" Shawn whispers in my ear and I shrug while he wraps his arm around me.

"I don't know." I whisper back. "But I am going to find out." I stand up and walk toward the back. I see Travis. "Hey!"

"Yes?" He ask and sits down the tray with our drinks.

"How do you know me?" I ask him.

"Remember from kindergarten to sixth grade, you, Isaiah and I were best friends until Isaiah moved?" He ask me and I shake my head no. "Well we were."

"I don't remember much of when I was little." I say and he nods. "I'm gonna go back."

After that, everything was awkward between us.

-

"Good night." Matt calls to Shawn and I and we reply with the same thing. We walk in our room and I get my pajamas, go to the bathroom and put them on. I walk out and see Shawn under the covers almost asleep. I get in next to him and he wraps his arm around me bringing me close to him.

"I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I whisper back and fall asleep in his arms.

-

"Good morning princess." Shawn smiles at me as my eyes flutter open.

"Good morning." I say and stand up. I grab my phone to see it's 7. "So what to do?"

"Well I'm hungry, so I'm going downstairs to eat." Shawn says and I laugh.

"Then I'll get dressed and meet you down there." I say and he nods then leaves. I quickly get dressed and go downstairs to see it's only Shawn. I grab some milk and cereal and sit down in front of Shawn.

"So last night was interesting." Shawn says and I nod. "Did you find out who that guy was?"

"Apparently Isaiah, him and I were all best friends from kindergarten to sixth." I tell him. "But then again I don't remember a lot from when I was little so yeah."

"Oh." He says simply. We eat and talk and soon we are done eating, also Aaron and Carter joins us. Soon the rest of the boys and Mahogany join us also.

"So what time do we need to be on stage?" I ask no one in particular.

"Um, 1:30." Nash response.

"Ok good enough." I say. We all hang out in the game room before having to go out on the stage.

-

"Goodbye!" Cam yells as we run off the stage.

"We need to do something tonight." I say as we get in Nash, Cam, Carter, Aaron and Hayes' room. "It is our last night as a group until February."

"Yeah." They all say.

"Hey there is a go carting place down the road then a carnival by it." Jc says. "We could go there."

"Yeah!" We all say. We plan to go about 5 and now it's 3 so two hours to do whatever.

-

"Can I get 13 tickets for the go carts?" I ask.

"Uh yes, that will be $30." The guys says. I hand him the money and I take the tickets. I walk back to the group and hand them their tickets. Since we have a large group, we get to go by ourselves.

"Ok, does everyone have their seatbelt on?" The older man ask us.

"Yes!" We all chorus. He nods and a light does the red then green. We all speed off and Taylor is in first, I'm in second and Cam is right behind me.

In the end, Cam got first, I came in second, Aaron was third then it was Mahogany, Hayes, Nash, Shawn, Taylor, Matt, Jack J, Jack G, and last was Carter sadly. Since the carnival is just right beside the go cart, we walk to it.

-

"Oh my gosh that was so much fun." I say as we leave the huge carnival. "But I'm so tired."

"Hop on." Shawn bends down and I get on his back.

"Thanks." I say to him as Mahogany gets on Aaron's back.

"Shawn lets have a race." Aaron says. They both stop and Taylor gets in front of us.

"On you marks." Taylor pauses. "Get set... Go!" He yells and Shawn and Aaron start running. Sadly Aaron wins.

"Noooooo!" I yell as we get in front of the hotel and Shawn lets me off his back.

"Sorry." Aaron says.

"Well looks like your in the losers club too Shawn." I poke his cheek. "Is that alright Nash?"

"Sure." Nash says. "So when's next meeting?" He jokes.

"Well I don't know." I say. "I'll see you guys in the morning, love y'all."

We all hug and Shawn and I head up to our room. I quickly change into some pajamas and get in the bed. Shawn joins me.

"I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I whisper back and fall asleep.

[-------------------------------]

Hey! Oh my gosh I sooooooo sorry I didn't update yesterday!!!!!!!! But anyways hope you liked this chapter!!

-Ashlee.