•Chapter 10•

Jenna's pov

I finish my breakfast and go to my room to get dressed. I get dressed in a purple ombré sweater that is dark at the bottom then gets lighter, black skinny jeans and white converse. Of course most of these item are hammy downs. I go to my bathroom and brush through my natural straight brown hair and put on a beige beanie.

I grab a light jacket and slip it on, since it is freezing out, and my phone and wallet. I put them all together and go back to my bathroom to do my makeup.

I put on foundation, concealer, a little bit of bronzer, a thin line of eyeliner on my top lid, one layer of mascara and my eos lip balm. I get my stuff and my keys and walk out of the house and lock the door before I start walking.

Since Starbucks is beside their hotel I grab eleven coffees. Thankfully they give me a bag. I text Shawn to meet me outside because I forgot about their security.

To: Shawn

I'm outside the hotel meet me out here.

From: Shawn

Ok I'll be there in a minute.

In two minutes he meets me.

"Hey there." I say.

"Hey, do you need some help with that?" Shawn ask pointing toward the Starbucks bag.

"I got it." I smile. We walk up to the elevator and get in. "So what are we going to do?"

"Well all the boys are in my room that I share with Nash, Cameron and Matt." Shawn explains and the little bell dings, signaling that we are on the floor. We walk a few steps and are at his room. "I'm back with Jenna!" Shawn yells and nine boys run into the room.

"Jenna!" They all yell and tackle me into a hug.

"Guys. Can't Breath." I squeak and Shawn helps me up.

"Jenna this is my little brother Hayes, Hayes this is Jenna our friend." Nash introduces me to Hayes. He gives me a smile and I return it.

"Hi." I say quietly and walk back to Shawn. "So I got everyone a coffee." I tell them and hand out the coffees. I start drinking mine.

"You can go sit your stuff down in my room." Shawn whispers and leads me to his room where I lay my phone, wallet and keys on the dresser, he takes my jacket. We walk back to the living room where all the boys are.

"What should we do?" Taylor ask sitting next to me. I just shrug.

"Lets make a video. I'll send out an ask Magcon and Jenna on twitter, and we can do that video." Cameron says and we all agree. "We can do it on my channel."

"Oh yeah Jenna, we saw your video with Isaiah, oh my god, it was so funny." Aaron says.

"Thanks." I say with a smile and take another sip of coffee. We all talk and finish our coffees before setting up. Jack g, Jack j, Aaron, Taylor, and I help set up the lights and Shawn, Hayes, Nash, and Matt set up the chairs and Carter and Cameron set up the camera.

"Ok everyone sit!" Cameron yells and we do. The order goes, Aaron, the Jacks, Matt, Nash, Cameron, me, Shawn, Carter, Taylor, and Hayes. "And three two one. Hey guys it's Cameron, and as you can tell I have a lot of people here."

"Hey!" We all yell.

"So we have Aaron, Jack and Jack, Matt, Nash, Shawn, Carter, Taylor, Hayes, and special guess... Jenna!" Cam introduces us. "Ok so I tweeted out #AskMagconAndJenna and we got tons of questions."

"Shall we get started?" I ask excitedly.

"We shall." Cam replies. "Ok so @magcon_forever (a/n: these are made up usernames.) ask, what are your favorite movies?"