•Chapter 58•

Jenna's pov

"JENNA BROOKE BRYAN!" I hear Nash yell from the other side of the door. I get up from the comfortable bed and go to the door. I open it up to a pink haired Nash. I break out into laughter. "Seriously?"

"Hey! You shouldn't have messed with me." I reply.

"Also thanks for the Oreos." He says and I smile.

"Your welcome." I say. "Also Ryder decided to be nice and from the pranks and got you some orange juice."

"Well I'll just have to thank her." Nash says and leaves. I start laughing again.

"Jenna what's so funny?" Shawn ask as I walk back to where he is.

"Well lets just say pink hair dye and toothpaste filled Oreos." I tell him and he nods.

"Hmm ok." He says.

"Also cheesy orange-" I get cut off by hearing Nash's voice again.

"I HATE YOU JENNA!" Nash yells and I start laughing again.

"I LOVE YOU TOO NASH!" I yell while laughing.

-

"Good morning!" I hear Nash say while I feel gooey stuff on my face. I wake up and see Nash holding silly string. "Payback is a biotch."

"You are too." I say and he runs out before I can get him. I look beside me and see Shawn isn't beside me. I hear the shower run so I'm guessing he is there.

I quickly get dressed and wait for Shawn to come out so I can go in. Soon Shawn comes out.

"Happy Valentines princess." He kisses me, I instantly kiss back.

"Thanks." I smile and walk in the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

"Hey you don't need that stuff." Shawn takes my makeup back from me. He wraps his arms around me from behind. "Your beautiful without it." He kisses my cheek.

"Give it back and I promise to not put a lot on." I say and turn around so I'm facing him.

"Fine." He hands me my bag and I smile.

"Thank you." I get on my tip toes and kiss his cheek which causes him to smile too. "I love you."

"I love you too princess." He leans down and kisses me. We kiss for a few seconds before breaking apart. Shawn walks out and I finish doing everything. I brush my teeth and put on deodorant.

"Lets go." I say. Shawn and I walk downstairs to meet the others.

-

"Hello!" Matt says as we all walk out on stage. He gets responded by tons of screams.

"Hi!" I yell and wave and everyone yells. I smile.

-

Right now Shawn and I have been singing and we have some fans on stage.

"Ok I have something to say!" Shawn says and I look at him weirdly. I look around and see the boys and Mahogany smiling also they brought Rosie out on stage and she is holding my camera.

"Should I be scared?" I ask and they all shake their heads.

"So as most of you know this is my beautiful girlfriend Jenna." Shawn says and I look at him. "I love her so much. As a lot of you know prom is coming up in a few weeks. So I have a question Jenna."

"Yes?" I ask him and he walk over to me.

"Would you, Jenna Brooke Bryan, be my date to the prom?" Shawn ask and I nod quickly.

"Yes, I would love too." I say and stand up from my chair so we can hug. Everyone cheers and Shawn and I kiss.

[-------------------------------]

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Also sorry it's short.

-Ashlee.