•Chapter 64•

-Next morning-

Jenna's pov

"Good morning." I whisper in Shawn's ear.

"Good morning princess." He says and I snuggle up to him more, if that's even possible.

"So today's plan?" I ask. "Do you want to do anything today?"

"Not really." He replies and I nod.

"Same." I whisper. "I'm still tired."

"Well it's like 6 in the morning, go back to sleep." He say and I nod. I lay my head on his bare chest and fall asleep.

-

I wake up to find Shawn not beside me. I get up and start looking around. I find him downstairs.

"Hi." I say and sit in front of Shawn.

"Hey princess, did you sleep good?" Shawn and I nod. "Good."

"Yeah." I whisper. "I'm going to get something to eat." I stand up and walk toward the cereal. I grab some cinnamon toast crunch and put some milk in it. I sit back down in my original spot. I quickly eat my breakfast and throw it way.

"Come and sit by me." Shawn says as I sit back down. I give him a weird look and laugh, but still get up and sit next to him. He wraps his arm around my waist and I cuddle up to his side. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say. "Forever and always."

"Forever and always." He says to and I smile. I take his hand and intertwine our fingers. "Last night was."

"Amazing." I finish for him and he laughs while nodding.

"Yep." Shawn smiles at me and I do also.

"I had fun at prom." I say.

"Me too." He kisses my cheek.

"You had some nice dance moves." I laugh.

"Your way better at dancing then me." He laughs.

"Why thank you." I say in a horrible posh voice.

"Your welcome." He says in the same voice. We both start laughing. Soon I see Rosie and Jonah walk in the room.

"Hey." Rosie says.

"Hey." I say back to her. We all talk for a while before deciding to start cleaning up where the party was.

I grab a black garbage bag and start picking up random things. There's red plastic cups, food, plates and others thing all over the room.

In the end, we used about 7 garbage bags. Luckily there isn't anyone in here.

"Um Jen, what's that?" Rosie ask and pokes something on my neck. I wince.

"What?" I ask her.

"There's a few more." She says and I start to wonder what it is.

"I'll be back." I say and walk to the girls bathroom. I go up to one of the mirrors. Yup there's a huge love mark in clear sight on my neck. Thanks Shawn. I walk out and go up to Shawn.

"Can I help you?" Shawn ask me and I nod.

"Look at what you did to me." I point to the purple bruise on my neck.

"I noticed." He replies.

"So you don't even say anything. Rosie noticed, what am I suppose to say?" I ask him.

"I don't know." He says and I laugh.

"Hmm, ok." I say and walk back over to Rosie.

"Did you find out what happened?" Ro ask and I nod.

"Ella and I got in a fight and she punched me." I half lie.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, looks like I'll have to cover that up." We laugh and continue to move tables back. Thankfully she didn't realize what it was.

"Ooh looks like Shawn and Jen got it on last night!" Jonah says loudly.

"What!" I yell.

"I have proof, look at her neck." He says.

"No Jen and Ella got in a fight." Ro says.

"Nope it's clearly a hickey." Jonah tells her. I face palm mentally.

"No Ella and I got in a fight." I say.

"Whatever you say." He laughs. He walk away and Ro walks to me.

"Jenna what happened really?" Ro ask me.

"I said Ella and I got in a fight." I say.

"Mhm." Rosie says and we clean up the large room until it's clean.

[-------------------------------]

Hai! Sorry it's super short, but hope you like it.

When do you start back to school? Well I go back Thursday, I'm defiantly NOT ready!!!!!!!!! Ugh take me back to kindergarten!!

-Ashlee.