•Chapter 38•

Jenna's pov

I put my foot in the water to feel the water. It's freezing!

I feel cold all around my body. When I get to the surface I can't see a thing, everything is blurry.

"Shawn! My glass!" I shriek, and feel around to touch the ground.

"Wait a second." Shawn says, I don't here him for a second. "Here you go princess." I look up and see Shawn smiling at me.

"I'm not forgiving you for pushing me into the pool." I say and he pouts, I just cross my arms over my chest.

"Pleaseeee forgive me Jen." He begs and kisses my cheek. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee."

"If you'll stop then yes." I say with a smile. He smiles and kisses me.

"I love you." He whispers against my lips.

"I love you." I whisper back and reconnect our lips.

We pull away when I hear footsteps. I look up and see a family of four, a mom, dad and looks like young twins, a boy and girl.

"Maybe that could us us one day." Shawn smiles at me and I nod.

"Hopefully." I say. We watch as the family splashes around together. I smile at the sight. Hopefully that will be Shawn and I someday.

We all talk and everything, the family is so nice. Shawn and I leave after about two hours of being at the pool.

"Where were you guys!" Nash ask as we walk in our hotel room.

"How did you get in here?" I ask.

"Well you wouldn't answer so I got a key." Nash tells me. "So you didn't answer my question."

"We were at the pool." Shawn answers him.

"And didn't bring us?" Nash ask and I nod. "Such good friends."

"Yeah I know, and such a good friend to not tell me that you are dating my cousin." I say back.

"How was I suppose to know she was your cousin!?" He ask and I shrug.

"Get out." I say.

"Fine, we're all meeting up at the skating rink down the street here tonight if y'all want to join." Nash tells us then leaves.

"Sounds fun." I say. "You wanna go?"

"Sure." Shawn says.

"I'm gonna go get a shower." I tell him and get some new clothes and undergarments.

After taking my shower and drying off, I put on my clothes which is ripped skinny jeans, a black with white sleeves varsity jacket with a white tank top under it. I decide on my glasses and start on my makeup which is normal but no eyeliner. I walk out and see Shawn sitting on the bed with his guitar in hand.

"You know we haven't sang together in a while." Shawn says to me.

"You wanna do one?" I ask.

"Yeah sure." He replies. We decide on Amnesia by 5 Seconds Of Summer.

We sing the song good together. I love Amnesia! By the time he has edit, it's almost 5 and we are leaving at 6. It takes a while to upload but by the time it does, it's time to leave.

I quickly put on some socks and my converse, the same with Shawn, and we meet everyone downstairs at the entrance.

I can already here screaming outside the building, it's loud.

I feel Shawn wrap his arm around me.

"Thanks." I whisper and we all walk out of the hotel. The screams get louder and louder. We start walking down the street and the screams start to fade.

"Are you ok?" Shawn ask me as the fans are out of sight.

"Yeah." I reply. "I'm fine."

"Good." He kisses my cheek and I smile.

"No PDA!" Matt yells and we all laugh.

"Yeah whatever!" I yell back as we get to a big building. We walk in and I hear music blaring and people skating around a wooden floor.

"How many?" A older man ask us.

"14." Nash answers. "I'm paying."

"Nash." I say. He pays before any of us can get out our money, the man ask us all our shoe sizes and hands us each a pair of skates. I quickly put them on and go to the large rink. Shawn joins me. "It's been ages since I've done this."

"Me too." Shawn says. I skate by the rail until I get the hang of it. But of course being me, when I let go of the rail and start skating I fall on the ground. Cam skates toward me and I stand up with his help.

"Thanks." I say.

"Your welcome." He smiles down at me.

The rest of the was spent goofing off and having fun together.

[-------------------------------]

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated today. I've been really busy lately. I'm helping for my cousin's baby shower, I've had to make food.

-Ashlee.