•Chapter 67•

-February 27, 2015 (Monday)-

Jenna's pov

"I wish you didn't have to leave." I pout as Shawn and I sit the waiting area in the airport. I have school in about 15 minutes.

"I know." He sighs. I made up with Ro and Jonah so everything is alright now I guess.

"Flight to Toronto, Canada now boarding." A voice says over the intercom thing. Shawn and I both stand up.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says and leans down. Our lips meet and we kiss for a few seconds.

"Bye!" I call as he walks toward the gate. He waves and continues walking. I leave soon after and drive toward the school. Since dad was off today, he let me take the truck. I arrive in about five minutes and find Abby and Isaiah.

"Hey Jenna!" Isaiah says. I smile and walk to my locker.

"Hey." I say. I get all my books out for the first class. "Sorry, but Shawn just left. I'm just kinda down."

"It's fine, I know how you feel." Abby says and I smile. We all walk toward our first class together. "So I saw your video from Saturday." She tells me as we sit down in our normal spots.

"It was so much fun to make. Shawn and I defiantly got a laugh out of it." I say with a smile on my face.

-

"Bye." Abby waves as I walk toward the road.

"Bye! See y'all later." I say and continue walking. I finally get home and walk in. "I'm back!" I yell.

"We're in here!" Dad yells from the living room. I quickly put up all my thing and walk in the living room. "Jenna. What happened?!" Dad exclaims as he sees the huge bruise on the side of my face.

"Ella." I whisper. "Punched me."

"I can't wait till you leave school." He sighs. "I think Shawn called you or something on your computer."

"Oh ok." I say and walk back to my room. I pull out my laptop. I see where he had called me. I call Shawn and we talk for about an hour.

I look on my phone and see that it's almost 6. I grab my backpack and put my wallet, phone and some other things in it. I walk toward the door until I hear Leigh's voice.

"Where are you going?" She ask me.

"I forgot to mention, some friends and I are going out." I say.

"Ok, just make sure to be back by nine." She tells me and I nod. I leave and start waking to Rosie's house. When I walk up on the doorstep of Rosie's house, I knock and Abby answers.

"Hey." I smile. "So where are we going tonight?" I ask as we walk in the living room.

"I think they said Olive Garden." Abby tells me and I nod.

"Well lets go." I say. Brody, Isaiah, Abby, Jonah, Rosie and I walk out and Isaiah, Abby, Jonah and Rosie go in Ro's car and Brody and I go in his.

Soon I see the huge sign that says 'Olive Garden'.

[-------------------------------]

Hii!! So sorry for this short chapter. This was written on the bus! Also if you can't tell Cameron is now taken.

Kik Username: Hey_Its_Ashlee_06

-Ashlee.