•Chapter 30•

-The next day-

Jenna's pov

"Happy one month." I whisper in Shawn's ear. I had just woken up from a good nights sleep with no nightmares.

"Happy one month to you also." He says still asleep.

"Please wake up." I say to him.

"But I'm tired." He pouts. "Please stay."

"Fine." I give in and he wraps both his arms around my waist.

"I love you." Shawn whispers.

"I love you too." I say and lay my head on his bare chest.

I fall back asleep but wake up around 7. I look down and see Shawn staring at me. I blush slightly.

"What?" I ask him as he studies my face.

"You're just so beautiful." He says with a smile on his face. I blush again.

"Thanks." I mutter. "So what's the plan for today?"

"I don't know, could we just stay home today?" Shawn ask. "Mom and dad went to work and Aaliyah went to her friend's house."

"Ok." I say. "We can watch some movies." I suggest. I pull up my Netflix account on his tv. I lay back down next to Shawn and he pulls me close to him. We watch some Disney movies. So original. It's like a cheesy date and the couple watch Disney movies and all that stuff. I feel Shawn put his head in the nape of my neck. His breath tickles so I let out a giggle.

"What's funny?" He ask into my hair.

"That tickles." I say and he starts tickling my sides.

"Stop." I laugh and he continues to tickle me. He gets to my ribs and I wince. That's where Ella kicked me, with her high heels.

"Oh my gosh princess I'm sorry." He says and stops. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine just hurt a little." I smile at him and he returns it. "Lets continue the movie."

-

We finish a few movies and decide to bake somethings. We decide on chocolate chip cookies and brownies.

Shawn makes the cookies and I do my family recipe for the brownies.

"This is hard." Shawn pouts trying to mix the cookie dough. I just laugh and walk to him. I take the metal spoon from him and start to mix the dough.

"Here." I say and hand him the bowl. I go back to mixing the brownies. Shawn puts the cookie dough in one oven and I put the brownies in another. "Well this has been a fun day."

"Yeah it has." Shawn wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. I put my arms around his neck. We pull away for a breath. "So what could we do now?"

"Well we have to wait for the cookies and brownies to get done baking, we could do a cover." I say and he agrees. I grab my camera and Shawn gets his tripod and guitar. We decide to sing No Matter Where You Are by Us The Duo. I start the camera. "Hey guys, it's Jen. And today I have my boyfriend Shawn here today!"

"Hey." Shawn waves to the camera.

"Today we will be singing No Matter Where You are by Us The Duo." I say.

We finish the video and before e end it we tell that it's our one month. When I post it, there are tons of comment saying like congratulations and all. After I get done editing ,the cookies and brownies are done baking.

I take them out and they smell good. I let them sit so it will cool off. Shawn and I watch tv. Soon his mom gets home.

"Something smells good in here." She calls out and walks to the kitchen. "Did y'all make these?"

"Yep." Shawn says. "Apparently the brownies are a family recipe for Jen."

"Well everything looks good." She smiles at us and I return it. I bet I look terrible, I have Shawn's sweats, my Magcon sweatshirt of course, no makeup and my hair is in a messy bun on top of my head.

I check the time and it's almost 4. Wow.

[-------------------------------]

So hey! I'm kinda sad right now because my best friend is mad at me. Also so for a shorter chapter.

-Ashlee.