•Chapter 49•

Jenna's pov

"C'mon! I have meet ups today!" I exclaim to Rosie trying to get her up.

"I'm coming." She says and hops out of her bed and quickly gets dressed.

I'm dressed in a long sleeve shirt that says 'I'm Really A Unicorn', dark skinny jeans and my converse. After Ro gets dressed, we make our way downstairs where Nash and Matt are.

"Hey guys." I say and sit by Nash.

"Hey." Matt and Nash say together.

"Do y'all know what time we have to be at the meet ups?" I ask.

"Um, I think about 9:30." Matt replies and I nod. Right now it's almost 9. "I think your with Jenn, Andrea, Lauren, and Arden."

"Ok, thank God I know them." I laugh and they all do too. We talk until we are called to go where the meet up is.

We follow the admin into a huge room and I hear roars of screams. I wave to everyone and find my group. Nash and Matt go their way and I go mine, Rosie had to stay back. I quickly find Lauren, Andrea, Arden and Jenn and we talk until they let the fans come to us.

-

Holy crap, these girls are extremely talented, like seriously. After the meet up, I had seen about ten amazing paintings. They were seriously the best paintings I've ever seen.

"Jenna!" I hear someone behind me exclaim. I turn around only to be met with the one and only Tanya Burr. Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful on camera but in person, oh gosh.

"Tanya, it's so nice to meet you." I say excitedly and we hug.

"You too love." She smiles at me. "Would you like to come to Zoe and Alfie's hotel room, all of us are in there."

"I would love too, let me get their hotel room number." I say and she tells me their hotel room number. I quickly go up to Ro and my hotel room and tell Rosie. I literally run up the stairs to the hotel room. I knock on the door and Zoe answers.

"Jenna, it's nice to see you again." She says and we hug.

"I know, I never thought I would be hanging out with y'all." I say and she laughs.

"Everyone's been wanting to meet you." Zoe tells me and we walk in and I see all the British Youtubers. My dream has come true and I know it.

[-------------------------------]

Hi! So I know this is like the shortest chapter in the history of chapters, but I just got my braces today and they are driving me absolutely crazy! Like I seriously just want to pull my hair out! So anyone else heard Shawn's new songs??? They are all absolute perfections, like really. Anyway hope you like it, next chapter should be out soon.

-Ashlee.