•Chapter 69•

Jenna's pov

"So you see there's no point in underestimating me." I sing to Stand Down by Little Mix. Right now we're on stage. We've brought up about 15 fans on stage and they've all gathered around us. Shawn is going to sing the Cameron Dallas song, of course.

"Woooo!" The crowd screams as I end the song. I sing one more song before Shawn starts singing. I get up and walk to Jc. Basically the whole time Shawn was singing the song, Jc and I were laughing.

-

"Bye!" We all say together. I walk off first with Colby beside me.

"Oh my gosh that was so much fun!" I exclaim.

"I know!" Colby says with the same tone.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Dakota ask me as we meet her and Aliyah backstage.

"I don't know really." I answer.

"Well your a lot of help." She says sarcastically.

"Of course I am." I say and she laughs.

"Lets go out tonight and just find something to do." Cameron says.

"Yeah." We all say.

"Ok meet back in the lobby in about an hour." He instructs. Some stay downstairs and some go upstairs, well really the boys went up stairs and all the girls stayed the small lounge area thing.

"We should do a video!" I suggest.

"Yeah!" They all shout.

"Ok y'all think of something to do while I go get my equipment." I say. I run out of the room and up to Shawn and my room. I hear yelling in the room next to us, the boys must be there. I grab my stuff and run back downstairs. "So what are we doing?" I ask.

"Bean boozle?" Dakota says but it comes out as a question.

"And who has this?" I ask.

"Me." Colby says. "Some friends and I were going to play it for a video when I came here, but apparently they left to go somewhere for spring break."

"Oh, I see. Well lets start." I say.

"Ok!" They all shout. I quickly set up my camera on my tripod and we start the video.

"Hey, Jenna here!" I say happily. "And today I have four guest! Aliyah, Dakota, Mahogany, and Colby! Say hi."

"Hello." They all say.

"So today we will be doing the bean boozled challenge. So if you don't know what this, well there is two jellybeans that look exactly the same but taste totally different. One is good and one is terrible." I explain.

"Should we get started?" Mahogany ask.

"Ok so this is either rotten egg or tutti frutti." Colby says and hands us a colorful jellybean. I grab my cup and put the bean in my mouth. Even before I start chewing, I instantly spit it out.

"EW!" I yell.

-

"Bye!" We all chorus as I end the video. Just to say I think I got most of the bad ones, I only got one good one. We talk and all while I edit the video.

After editing, it's about 6 minutes long. It take about 30 minutes to edit then takes about 10 minutes to upload. Stupid slow laptop!!!

"LETS GO GIRLS!" I hear Carter yell from the door. We all hurry to the guys.

"We're coming!" I yell back to Carter.

[-------------------------------]

Hii! So here is another short and suckish chapter! But hope you like it.

So I've thought of ANOTHER story!!!!!!!!!!! It's called Shawn's Little Sister. I haven't uploaded it yet though. If I get a few votes on this then I will upload it! I'm already working on chapter 1.

-Ashlee.