•Chapter 44•

Jenna's pov

"Shawn wake up." I whisper in Shawn's ear. It's almost 9 and my flight leaves at 11.

"I don't want to." He replies and pulls me back down.

"Well I will be leaving soon." I say and stand up. I get out some leggings and a big sweatshirt that's says 'HATERS'. I go to the bathroom and get dressed. I pull my hair up and brush my teeth. I leave the bathroom and see Shawn still in bed. I laugh to myself and start packing my stuff up. I also pack Shawn's stuff too. After getting all of our stuff packed, I go and lay back down by Shawn. I get my phone and see it's almost 10. "Shawn, please wake up."

"Fineeee." Shawn slowly opens his eyes and I smile. "Good morning princess."

"Good morning." I kiss his cheek. "I pack all our stuff."

"Thanks." He pecks my lips. He stands up and I do also.

"I'm gonna go see if the others are up, I think Nash and Hayes have to leave soon." I say. "Meet us down there?"

"Ok I will." Shawn says and I leave the room. I quickly make my way to the lobby and to the breakfast bar where I see the boys.

"Hey." I say to them and they return it. I see Nash and Hayes with all of their luggage. "When do y'all have to leave."

"At 10:30." Nash tells me.

"I'll miss my Vice President." I joke and hug him, he automatically hugs back.

"I'll miss you too." He says and we let go. I walk over to Hayes and we hug.

"I'll miss you Hayhay." I wrap my arms around him. Though I'm seventeen and he's fourteen, he is still way taller than me.

"I'll miss you too Jayjay." He says back. Don't ya just love our nicknames? We hug a few more seconds before letting go.

"Hayes, we better get going." Nash says to him.

"Love you guys." We group hug. They say their goodbyes to everyone else and leave. "I need to go and get my stuff, I'll be back." I tell Shawn and run up back to our room to get my suitcases. I decide to take a risk and go down the elevator, because I really don't want to carry my suitcases down the stairs.

Luckily I make it out safe and meet the boys back at the small diner in the hotel. We talk for a while and before you know it, I have to be leaving. Shawn and I get in the car, after I say goodbye to the boys, and drive to the airport. I go through security and luggage area and Shawn and I sit in the waiting area.

"Flight to Nashville, Tennessee now boarding." The lady says over the intercom. Shawn and I stand up and I grab my backpack.

"Call me when you land." Shawn says. "I love you."

"I love you too." I get on my tip toes and we kiss for a few seconds before my flight is called again. "See you in a few weeks."

"Ok, goodbye princess!" He calls from behind me as I walk toward my gate. I find my gate and walk toward the plane.

-

"Jenna!" Isaiah calls as I walk in the busy building.

"Isaiah!" I mock him and run up to where he is standing. We hug and walk off to his truck.

"So did you have fun?" Isaiah ask me.

"A lot." I say.

"Oh gosh I'm not even gonna ask." He says and I laugh.

"We didn't do anything." I tell him.

"Sureeeeeee." He says back. "We all know that's true."

"Well you can ask the guys, they were basically with us the whole trip." I say. "Crap I promised Shawn I would call him."

"Go ahead." Isaiah tells me. I quickly get my phone and call Shawn.

We talk for about five minutes and hang up.

"So how's it been around here?" I ask him.

"Boring." He says simply causing me to laugh. "School has been so boring."

"Isn't it always?" I ask and we laugh. He pulls up in my driveway and I notice another car here. We quickly get my stuff and walk in. I hear laughing from the living room. I put my stuff in my room and walk out with Isaiah. I see dad and a unfamiliar women next to him.

"Jenna!" Dad yells happily. He pulls me into a hug and we hug a few seconds. "Jenna this is Leigh."

"So you're the famous Leigh dad is always talking about." I say and I hug her. "It's nice to meet you."

"You to sweetheart." Leigh smiles.

"I think Isaiah says that he was going over to Jonah's, can I go?" I ask dad.

"Sure, just make sure your home by 9." He says and I nod. I grab my stuff and Isaiah and I walk to Jonah's house. I knock on the door and Jonah's mom answers.

"Jenna!" She says excitedly. "How are you dear?"

"I'm good, and you?" I ask and we hug.

"I'm well dear, y'all come in. I think Jonah and Rosie are in his room." She tells us and I nod. Isaiah and I run up the stairs and slowly open the door, making sure the door doesn't creak. I look and see Ro and Jonah making out on his bed.

"Ehm." I clear my throat and they pull away with blushing cheeks. Isaiah and I burst into laughter.

The rest of the night we joke around and stuff.

[-------------------------------]

Ok. This is another filler and sorry it's short but hope you like it!

So I've changed Jenna's character to Danielle Campbell because I want Jenna and Jenn Mcallister to meet at Playlist Live. So yeah I will have the new cover up soon!

-Ashlee.