•Chapter 73•

March 23, 2015 (Monday)

Braydon's pov (A/n: bet you weren't expecting this?)

RING! RING! My phone goes off.

I look around and see people starring at me. You see right now I'm in school.

-Convo-

B- Hello?

C- Brayden, it's Colby!

B- Hey, can I call you back I'm about to walk in class.

C- Oh yeah, I forgot. Call me when you leave.

B- Ok bye.

-End Of Convo-

"Hey Braydon." Lucy, my girlfriend of 1 year, walks up to me. We've known each other since we were 13.

"Hey." I say to her.

"What's wrong?" She ask me.

"Nothing." I answer and sit my books down.

"Braydon I know you like I know the back of my hand, I know something is wrong." She says.

"Colby called. We haven't talked in ages. I'm kinda nervous to know what it's about." I tell her.

"I've never met Colby but from what you've talked about her she seems chilled, I'm sure nothing is wrong." Lucy reassures me and I nod.

-

"Bye!" I call out to my friends. Lucy and I walk back to my car and drive to my apartment. She doesn't live there but she there all the time.

"So what do you want to do for dinner?" Lucy ask as we walk in the apartment.

"Lets just go out because I need to go to the store." I tell her and she nods. "I'm going to call Colby back."

"Okay." She says and I walk to my room. I pull out my laptop and get on Skype and call her. She doesn't answer. I try and text her.

To: Colby

Hey call me back on Skype.

I get a text back almost instantly.

From: Colby

Can't, I'm on stage. I'll call you in about 30-45 minutes.

To: Colby

Ok.

I put all my things away and walk back out and see Lucy on her phone.

"Ready to go?" I ask and she jumps.

"Braydon, don't scare me like that!" She yells and punches me playfully causing me to laugh.

"Sorry. Lets go." I say. We walk back out to my car and drive to our favorite restaurant.

"How many?" An unfamiliar girl ask us.

"2." I tell her and she takes us to a small table. "We don't need menus."

"Oh ok, what can I get y'all?" She ask and takes out a notepad.

"Hamburger." We both say at the same time.

"Ok, your food will be out in a second." She tells us.

-

"See you tomorrow." I kiss Lucy's cheek and she hops out of the car.

"Bye." She says and runs up to the front door of her parent's house. I get out my phone and see I have a missed call from Colby. I quickly dial her number and continue driving. She answer in the second ring.

-Convo-

C- Hey.

B- Hey, what did you need to talk about?

C- Well I have a surprise for when I get back. Do you think you could drive to Nana and Grandad's house for this weekend?

B- I'll see what happens and text you. What's the surprise?

C- Can't tell you.

B- Fine. See you soon.

C- Ok miss you and bye!

-End Of Convo-

What the heck is she up too?

[-------------------------------]

Hi! So hope you liked this short chapter. This one and the last one was kinda emotional for me because it's kinda of a true story for some of it.

-Ashlee.