•Chapter 7•

Jenna's pov

I grab my old guitar from my closet and my phone. I set up my phone so I can record myself singing, Don't Stop by 5 Seconds Of Summer. I start the video ad start strumming.

You're like perfection

Some kind of holiday

You got me thinking that we could run away

You want

I'll take you there

You tell me when and where

Oh- oh oh oh.

I finish and post on Vine. I also decide to make a YouTube channel and post a full cover of Don't Stop.

I hear my phone buzz. It's Jonah, Rosie and Isaiah, they did a group message.

Jo- Just saw your Vine and YouTube videos. They were amazing

Ro- Your videos were awesome Jen!

Is- I must agree with Rosie and Jonah.

Je- Thanks guys!

I go back to YouTube and see I already have 400 views, 200 likes and 50 dislikes. Bummer.

I look through the comments and see tons of nice one and a few mean ones. I scroll back up and see a comment from Shawn.

*Please don't hate on my friend she already has enough of it!*

Why did he say that! I didn't want anyone to know that I'm bullied. The reason I don't want anyone to know I'm bullied is because I don't want anyone to take pity on me and treat me differently. I call Rosie.

-Convo-

R- Hey Jen!

J- Oh my gosh have you seen what Shawn posted on my video?

R- Yes it was so nice.

J- No it wasn't. You know I don't like people knowing that I'm bullied because they will take pity on me.

R- I know Jen, I would have done the same.

J- I know, I'm going to go I'll see you Monday.

-End of convo-

I look at the time and see it's 5:30. I guess I could go ahead and fix me something to eat. Dad had to work day and night for two days since he had two days off.

I decide on a family recipe for homemade chicken noodle soup. I make the soup and put it in a bowl for me. I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yell and Isaiah walks in the kitchen. "Help yourself."

"You make the best food." Isaiah says and I smile. "How about a movie night?"

"Sure I'll go pull up Netflix." I tell him and we walk to the living room and sit our bowls on the coffee table in front of the couch. I turn on the wii and pull up my Netflix account. I turn on The Purge. We both love this movie.

I sit my feet in Isaiah's lap and pick up my bowl of soup and start eating.

Shawn's pov

-Convo-

S- Hey Rosie.

R- Heyyy Shawn. How did you get my number?

S- Jonah gave it to me. I need to ask you something.

R- Go ahead.

S- What is Jenna's phone number?

R- Uh I don't think I should tell you she seems kind of mad at you.

S- Why?

R- She didn't want anyone to knows she's bullied. Didn't she tell you?

S- Yes but I totally forgot.

R- Fine here's her number ***-****

S- Ok thanks Rosie see you later I guess.

R- Ok bye.

-End Of Convo-

I quickly type in Jenna's number but it goes to voicemail. Great.

[-------------------------------]

Hey people! Here is chapter 7 of LOTP. Hope you liked it! Sorry it's kinda short.

-Ashlee.