•Chapter 3•

Friday

Shawn's pov

"Hey, y'all still coming tonight?" One of my best friends, Jonah, ask me.

"Yeah totally, what time should we be there?" I say.

"Well it's starting at 7 but my friends are coming at 6 so I guess you guys could come too." Jonah explains. "My girlfriend will be there to her name is Rosie, then there is Isaiah and Jenna."

"Wait Jenna, what does she look like?" What if it's her.

"Long, light, brown hair, blue eyes, glasses, kinda short." He described her perfectly. "Also, please be nice she's bullied a lot."

WHAT!? She's too perfect to be bullied.

"I got to go to next period. See ya later, peace." He says and hangs up.

"Where's everyone?" Taylor pops up out of nowhere.

"They all left." I tell him. "Went out to eat somewhere."

"Oh ok." He replies. "What time do we have to be at Jonah's party?"

"6, his girlfriend and two of his best friends will be there then." I explain.

"Ok I'll be back in a few." He says and leaves the room.

-After School-

Jenna's pov

"Lets go!" Rosie exclaims. She basically dragged me to her car. She starts the car and turns the radio up. I automatically hear my favorite song, She Looks So Perfect, By 5SOS. I start belting out the lyrics. "You know my friend, you should post a vine or something of you singing your fantastic!" I start to blush.

We arrive at her house (or as I say mansion). I say 'hi' to her parents then rush up the starts to her huge bedroom. I see Rosie throwing clothes left and right.

"Lord Ro." I joke

"I picked this out for you." She says and me a cute outfit. I was a black and white stripe skater skirt, a white shirt that had pink lips on it and tied at the bottom. Rosie curls my hair and does my makeup. I pick up her military jacket from Bethany Mota's clothing line and put it on since it is the end of November. I also put on some black combat boots from Forever 21. (A/n: basically one of Bethany Motas outfits in her 'Date Outfit Ideas + no heat curls.)

Rosie got dressed in a dark blue dress that had a skinny black belt around her waist. She wore wood wedges with her hair straightened. I think the color dress really suited her pale skin and light red hair. She also did her makeup similar to mine.

We walk downstairs and told her parents bye then left to pick up Isaiah.

"What up!" I yell as Isaiah gets in the back.

"Leggo." He yells and we drive off to Jonah's. As we arrive I see two cars here.

Gosh it is cold outside tonight I sure wish I wore leggings or something!

Rosie walks in first and Isaiah and I follow her in. I see food everywhere and of course there is alcohol. Good thing Jonah's parents aren't home.

"Yo Jen what's up!" Jonah yells as I walk into his living room. We hug and I look around to see all the Magcon boys.

Stay. Calm. Jenna!

Shawn's pov

"We're here!" I yell and literally jump out of the car. I run into the house and find Jonah. "Oh my gosh it's been so long."

"I know what 2 years?" He says and we bro hug. Everyone else joins us. Suddenly I hear the door open and three people joins us. One of them being Jenna.

"Yo Jen what's up!" Jonah yells and they hug. I couldn't help but stare her. She's just so beautiful.

"Hi." She says quietly blushing.

"So I decided to let you sing." Jonah tells her and her head shoots up to him.

"No, I- I can't sing." She stutters.

"Yeah you can, I hear you all the time, Rosie and Isaiah knows it too." Johan encourages her and she keeps on shaking her head no. "Please I'll get Shawn to play guitar, want ya Shawn." Johan winks at me. He also caught me staring at her so he knows.

"Uh yeah sure." I say and walk toward her. "What songs do you sing?"

"A-any really." She stutters while blushing.

"How about A-team." I suggest and she nods. "Can I talk to you for a second?" I ask.

"Sure." She says and we walk to the kitchen.

"Look don't worry non of us will hurt you." I tell her. "Jonah told me how you are bullied and I'm really sorry."

"Please don't treat me differently just because I'm bullied, I'm just a normal person like you." She says.

"Ok." I say simply. "So you want to practice in the music room?" I ask.

"Sure lets go I'll get Jonah's guitar." Jenna says and we walk to Jonah's music room and I look around to see three guitars, a drum set, piano, and a few other instruments. "Can you play the drums?"

"A little bit." I reply and she sits in the seat to the drum. "Can you play?"

"Yeah I'm not that good." She says and starts playing a tune. She closes her eyes and continues to play the tune to Sing by Ed Sheeran.

The rest of everyone joins us and we all have our jaws on the floor except for Jonah, Rosie, and Isaiah they are all smiling. Jenna finishes and opens her eyes and blushes. Everyone's eyes were on her.

"Was that bad?" She ask standing up.

"That was." I pause. "Amazing." I finish and everyone applauded.

"Ok I'm sorry but y'all have to leave." Jenna says and everyone walks out of the room, leaving us here in a room. Alone.

[-------------------------------]

Hey!! Here's chapter 3 of Life Of The Party! Hope you like it also Jenna and Shawn finally got to talk like for real.