•Chapter 57•

Jenna's pov

"So tomorrow we have a meet up and another concert." Matt says.

"We know." The rest of us say in unison.

"Also it's Valentines day." Shawn whispers in my ear.

"Yeah." I say. Shawn smiles at me. We continue to walk to the hotel after eating. We make it back I about 5 minutes.

"Anyone else want to go penny boarding?" Ryder ask as she holds a tie dye penny board.

"I will." Cameron, Taylor, Aaron and I say at once. We all run up to our rooms and grab our boards.

-

"We're back!" I yell as we walk in the game room.

"RUN!" Matt yells and Taylor, Ryder, Cameron, Aaron and I burst into laughter.

"We're not that bad." I pout and I feel cold water cover my body. I look over to Nash, who is hold a water gun. "HAMILTON NASH GRIER!" I yell and chase after him. We run toward the pool and Nash is right by the edge.

"Jenna stop." He says and I push him in. I run but Nash catches up with me. He throws me over his shoulder and throws me into the pool.

Oh it's on.

"Hey Ryder!" I call.

"Yes?" Ryder ask me.

"Would you like to help me prank Nash?" I ask her.

"Sure." She replies. "Lets go to the store."

"Ok." I say and we leave. I quickly text Shawn telling him we're leaving.

-

Since the dollar store didn't have a lot of stuff, we only got things to do three pranks. We got back to the hotel and went to Aaron, Jack and Jack's room because they have a kitchen.

Ryder does the toothpaste filled Oreos. I make orange juice, but it's not orange juice, it's water and powder cheese. We also got pink hair dye and are putting it in Nash's shampoo.

We put the stuff in Nash, Hayes and Skylynn's room. I tell Hayes what not to eat and use. He is telling Sky.

"Well my mom just texted me and want me home, but I could come back tomorrow if I can." Ryder tells me as we walk down the stairs to meet the boys.

"Sure, we have another concert and meet up, but I'll text you and meet you out back." I say and she nods.

"I'm gonna go tell Cameron bye." She says.

"Ooooh, Ryder has a crush." I say and she blushes.

"Ok don't say anything, but I have a small crush on him." She admits.

"Don't worry Cam likes you." I tell her.

"Good." She sighs and I laugh.

"Well I'll see you later." We hug quickly and she leaves.

[-------------------------------]

Hey! So Victoria Justice will be playing Ryder, but when Victoria was 19. That is how old Ryder is. So yeah hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to message me about being in the story

Kik username: Hey_Its_Ashlee06

-Ashlee.