•Chapter 77•

-March 28, 2015 (Saturday)

Jenna's pov

"But it just cannot be her." I hear talking I think in the kitchen. I quietly open the door and tip toe in the hall and to the kitchen where I see Colby and our grandparents.

"She is!" Colby says. "Jenna says she remember having a uncle named Eddie. She knew that he the doctors had given him strong pills and that's how he died. She had another cousin named Colby." Colby explains.

"No, this can't be possible. Diana had a miscarriage and she never had a child." Granddad said. Diana is my mom.

"She could've been lying." Colby said. "While we were away in Dallas, Jenna found out that Diana was out to get her."

"We don't even know where Diana is." Nana says

"Well do you want to know what her last name is?" Colby ask them.

"What?" They ask.

"Bryan." She says. "That was Diana's boyfriend's last name." I decide to walk in.

"Good morning." I walk in and they all look up at me.

"Morning." Colby says and I sit by her.

"We wanted to apologize for last night." Granddad says.

"It's fine I'm use to it, ya know rejection." I shrug and Colby nudges me.

"Don't say that." She says.

"Just telling the truth. I go through rejection everyday." I say. "A lot of other things too."

"I'm so sorry." Nana says.

"Like I said I'm use to it." I tell them.

"We have eggs, bacon and pancakes for breakfast." She changes the subject and points to the stove.

"Oh thanks." I say and walk over to the stove and grab a piece of bacon. I walk back over to my original seat.

"One question." Nana says.

"Ask away." I say.

"What is your father's name?" She ask.

"James, James Bryan." I answer and take another bite of my bacon. Colby shoots her a look. I look at them confused like I don't know what's happening, but in reality I do know what's happening. Luckily Braydon walks in to break the awkward silence.

"Good morning." He grumbles.

"Well I know that he's still grumpy in the morning." Colby laughs and I smile. I look over and see Nana and Granddad having their own conversation.

At least they might think I'm their granddaughter.

[-------------------------------]

Hi! So sorry this a short chapter, but I have a good explanation. I'm tired. Not the best excuse but hey when a girls tired a girls tired so yeah. Hope you like this chapter.

-Ashlee.