•Chapter 11•

Jenna's pov

As we get to the good part of Human Centipede, Shawn pauses it.

"Wha?" I question but get cut off by Shawn kissing me. I can't resist so I kiss back. We pull back for a second and pull back. Shawn pulls away and looks at me straight in the eyes.

"Jenna, please if you say yes to being my girlfriend, I promise we can make this work. I can come and visit you and you can visit me. Jenna please be the honor of being my girlfriend." Shawn say leaving me speechless.

"Shawn I would love to be your girlfriend." I kiss him again. What I said in the closet is way over my head now. You know, Shawn maybe is right we could make this work. I hate long distant relationships.

"Whoa!" I hear the boys yell as the door flys open. We pull away and both blush.

"Well finally, Shawn did it." Cameron says. "He's liked you since we meet at Starbucks." Cam whispers in my ear.

"Oh really?" I ask Shawn cocking my eyebrow up. Shawn just nods still blushing.

All I know is that I made made the best decision of my life.

-The Next Day-

I woke up next to a shirtless Shawn. I look at the time to see it's 6:30 in the morning. Shawn's flight leaves at 8.

"Shawn wake up." I shake his shoulder and he groans.

"What?" He ask still asleep.

"Wake up it's six thirty." I tell him. After getting him up, I walk to the living room to see all the boys asleep. I quietly run to the kitchen and get a pan and wooden spoon. I walk back to the living room. "Wake up!" I yell banging the spoon on the pan. I do it until everyone is awake. "Y'all have a flight in a few hours, you need to start packing." I say and they all leave. I walk to Shawn's room.

"How do you do it?" Shawn ask.

"I don't know." I shrug. "Need any help."

"No." He says and messily folds his clothes.

"Apparently you do." I laugh and fold his clothes correctly. "Go get dressed and I'll finish packing your stuff."

"Thanks." He pecks my cheek and I start to blush.

-

We all arrive at the airport at 7:45. Nobody is here except for a couple of people. We decide to get breakfast at the Starbucks in here. We all order and pay. Shawn pays for mine and his. He is so sweet.

We all get separate tables. Taylor, Cameron, Nash, Mahogany, Jake, Shawn and I sit at one table, and the others sit at one. Mahogany and start to talk. She's so nice and pretty.

By the time we are done eating it's 8. The boys go through security and all and we sit in the waiting area.

"I'm going to miss you." I say and lay my head on Shawn's shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you more." He says and lays his head on mine and holds my hand, intertwining out fingers.

"Impossible." I tell him. He soon gets call to get on the plane. "Well I guess until next time."

"Yup." He smiles down at me. He leans down to kiss me and we kiss for a few seconds until we hear Taylor.

"Get a room!" Taylor yells making everyone laugh and I look back up at Shawn who is blushing and laughing. His plane is called again and he walks off.

"Bye!" We all yells and he waves. I watch him until I can't see him anymore. A tear slips out.

[-------------------------------]

I know it's short but yeah I'm sorry. Chapter 12 will be out soon. Drama will be happening in the next few chapters.

-Ashlee.