•Chapter 66•

Jenna's pov

"We're back!" I call out as Shawn and I enter the door of the house.

"It's just me!" I hear Leigh say from the kitchen. We quickly put our stuff in my room and go to the kitchen. I give Leigh a huge hug.

"Where have you been?" I ask her.

"Well, I've been having a lot of family issues and work." She tells me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say.

"Thanks, did y'all have a good time at prom?" She ask.

"A lot." Shawn speaks up.

"Any pictures?"

"Yep, wait a second." I run to my room and get out my phone and camera. I take the devices back to the kitchen and show them to Leigh.

"Aww, y'all look so cute." She smiles while looking through the photos. After looking through all of them, she hands me back my devices. "Well, I have work soon but I'll be back probably about 12 tonight."

"Oh." I frown.

"Please don't frown." Leigh smiles at me. "I'll be here tomorrow."

"Ok." I smile and we hug one last time.

"Bye Shawn." She says to Shawn.

"Bye." He says. "Have a good time at work."

"I'll try." She smiles and leaves.

"So what to do now." I say and lean back, so I'm leaning into the counter.

"Movies?" Shawn ask. I nod quickly and we both run to the living room. I quickly turn it on Netflix and we watch random movies, while cuddling on the couch.

-

"Are you hungry?" I ask Shawn.

"Little bit." He replies and I nod.

"I'll go make some dinner" I say.

"Can I help?" He ask and I nod. "Yay."

"Weirdo." I laugh. "C'mon." We walk to the kitchen and I try and find something to make. "I think we need to go to the store."

"Ok." Shawn says. "Then lets go."

"Ok." I say and grab my backpack. I put my phone, wallet, and key in it. "Lets go." I say and we walk out. I quickly lock the door and we start waking to the supermarket down the road. Shawn takes my hand into his. I smile and continue walking.

We finally reach the local Target and walk in.

"So what are we making for dinner?" Shawn ask me and I shrug.

"Whatever we find." I say. "I'll go one way, you go another and we'll meet back in 5 minutes. And go!" I tell him and we run different ways. I quickly grab loads of different things and throw them in my basket.

I walk down one more row and grab some other random stuff. I walk back to the front and see Shawn with a basket full of stuff.

"I have an idea." He say to me.

"And what is that idea?" I ask as we walk toward the cash register.

"The cooking challenge or whatever it's called." He tells me.

"Yeah sure." I say and start putting all my food and stuff on the convener belt. We pay, get our stuff and leave. Once we make it back home, I get out my camera and set up everything. "Should we start?" I ask Shawn.

"Yeah!" He says and I hit the play button on the camera.

"Hey guys Jenna here." I say.

[-------------------------------]

Hi! So here is another short chapter but hope you like it.

-Ashlee.