•Chapter 45•

-Two Days Later-

Jenna's pov

"Rosie wake up!" I yell at my best friend.

"Ughhhhhhhh ten more minutes." She puts her pillow over her head.

"No we have to meet the boys soon." I say and brush through my brown hair. Today we are going to be going to The Grand Ole Opry. Carrie Underwood is going to be there and we get to meet her! I'm so excited.

"Fine." She groans and stands up. I laugh because her hair is all tangled up. "What?"

"Your hair." I continue to laugh. I finally settle down and Rosie gets dressed. Right now it's almost 5 pm. We are meeting the boys at Aunt Jamie and Uncle Harry's diner at 5:15, so we need to be leaving soon.

I'm dressed in a teal, white and black flannel, jeans with a few rips, cowgirl boots and a white tank top. My make is normal and I have contacts in. Once Rosie is dressed we leave for the diner.

"Hey guys." Camden says as we walk in the small restaurant.

"Hey." Ro and I say at once. Camden takes us to our normal spot and we wait for Isaiah and Jonah.

"Hey." Isaiah says and sits next to me.

"Hey." I say back.

-

Finally, we get to go backstage after wait for about 30 minutes! Carrie was so good singing.

We make our way to the back room where we're meeting her.

"Hello?" Rosie knocks on the door, only to have it opened by the one and only, Carrie Underwood. I start fangirling, but on the inside. That'd just be weird.

"Hi." I squeak and she smiles at me. Oh my gosh her smile could literally cure cancer. Carrie is my women crush if you can't tell.

"Hello, y'all c'mon in and make yourselves comfortable." Carrie tells us and we walk in a large room with two large couches. I sit next to Rosie and Isaiah and Jonah sits next to Rosie. "So what's y'all's names?"

"I'm Rosie." Ro speaks up and smiles at her.

"I'm Jonah." Jonah says next.

"Isaiah."

"And I'm Jenna." I smile and she returns it.

"Wait Jenna Bryan?" Carrie ask me and I nod. "My daughter was showing me your videos, your so talented." I start to blush.

"Thank you, so are you." I say and she smiles.

We all talk for a while and she is soooooooooooo nice. Like seriously.

"Could I get a picture?" I ask her and she nods. I hand my phone to Isaiah and we both smile and he gets the picture, we also do a silly face. "Thank you so much." We hug and I hear my camera again. Isaiah had gotten a picture of that too.

"Your welcome, also I would love to collaborate one day." She smiles at me.

"Me too." I say. Rosie gets a picture and it's time to leave. When we get to Rosie's car, I pull out my phone and edit the three photos of Carrie and I. When I'm done, I go on Instagram and post the photo with the caption:

•Is this real life?!?! @carrieunderwood it was lovely meeting you!•

Soon I get tons of likes and comments, I smile. I go on twitter and follow back thousands of viewers and stalk some until we get back to Rosie's house. We are all staying there. As soon as Ro parks, I hop out and walk in her house.

Since I'm tired, I take off my makeup quickly and put on some pajamas. I lay down and text some of the boys before falling asleep.

[-------------------------------]

Hey! Sorry it's short, I just got back from skating and I didn't feel like writing a huge long chapter just because I'm sooooooo tired! Hope you like it.

So I know Danielle Campbell is nineteen but please pretend she is 17!

-Ashlee.