•Chapter 37•

Jenna's pov

"Welcome to Ciao Italia how many?" A French man ask.

"14." Bart says.

"Follow me please." He leads us to a long table. I sit in between Taylor and Shawn and across from Cam.

"Hello, can I get you all something to drink?" A lady maybe in her mid 20s ask us.

"Water please." I smile at her and she writes it down. Everyone else says what they want and she leaves. As I flip through the menu, I feel Shawn take my hand in his and intertwines our fingers. I look up and smile at him.

The lady comes back with our drinks and takes our orders. I order pasta.

We all talk and joke around while we wait for our food.

When our food arrives, everything looks so good! We eat and everything. Bart pays, we all argue over who was gonna pay but he won of course. I leave the tip though.

Since the hotel is just down the street from the restaurant, we just walk back. It's about 9 when we get back. We all go up to our rooms and change into pajamas. We meet in Nash, Cameron, Aaron, Hayes and Carter's room to watch movies. We all fall asleep.

-

"Good morning!" I hear Mahogany yell to wake us up. I sit up and remember Shawn and I are in the recliner.

"Shawn wake up." I whisper and poke his cheek.

"What?" He ask and pulls me back down with him.

"We need to get up." I whisper. "We have to be backstage by 12 and it's almost 8."

"We have 4 hours." He mumbles.

"Lets go to our room and you can sleep." I say and get up and help Shawn up. He yawns. We walk across the hall to our room and go in. Shawn automatically lays in the bed. I get in next to him. "Well someone's tired." I giggle and he gives me a sleepy smile making me giggle again.

"A little." He pulls me by my waist. We both end up falling asleep again.

-

"Wake up!" Taylor yells as him, Cameron and Matt jump on our other bed.

"Ugh." I groan. "Get off the bed!" I say getting up and grabbing my phone to see its 9:30. They all jump off the bed. I look behind me and see Shawn standing up while stretching.

"Good morning." Shawn says and pecks my cheek.

"Good morning." I reply. "I'm gonna go and get dressed."

"Ok." He response. I go to my drawer and pull out some clothes. I quickly go to the bathroom to get dressed. I my strapless bra on first, then my white spaghetti strap tank top, a dark blue flannel with light blue lines but I don't button it, and dark blue jeans. I brush my hair and it's still a little bit wavy from last night. I also do my normal makeup.

I step out and see Shawn dressed. He is dressed in a blue flannel and blue jeans.

"Looks like we dressed the same again." I laugh and walk to my suitcase to get my converse.

"Yup, looks like we did." He smiles at me and I return it. I pull my shoes on and we meet the boys downstairs. I quickly grab a apple to eat for my breakfast. I find everyone running around the game room.

"Looks like y'all have dressed the same, once again." Taylor says to us.

"It's not like we planned it." I defend.

"I know." Taylor replies. I grab my phone and see its 10:30. I finish my apple and watch Shawn and Nash play air hockey. Not very entertaining to watch but oh well, I get to play the winner. Shawn wins and I go up against him.

Shawn wins again, I suck at this game!

"I suck at this!" I yell and sit on the couch next to Nash. "Looks like we're both losers."

"Welcome to the loser club, population you and me." Nash replies making me laugh.

"I want to be in the loser club!" Yells Jack J.

"Nope, it's only for Nash and me." I shout. Jack crosses his arms and pouts. "Who is president."

"You." Nash says.

"Ok I'm good with that." I say. We all just goof off and do some vines before going backstage.

-

Everything went by so quickly and I was sad about that. I'm so glad I got to meet a lot of fans. They were so nice. I even got some new things. I guess one fan saw my video with the guys and Mahogany, and got me a bag full of tampons and pads.

Shawn, Taylor, Hayes and I were at a booth together and they saw the bag full of that stuff. It was just a small prank and the fan was really nice actually.

"Hey Jen." Shawn says as we get in our room. I flop back on the bed.

"Yes Shawn?" I ask him.

"Lets go swimming, just you and me." He says.

"Ok then get dressed." I say and go to my drawer to find my bathing suit.

"Ok." He replies.

I go to the bathroom and put on my black and white tribal print top and black bottoms. I have some trouble clasping the back of the bikini.

"Um Shawn!" I call out.

"Yes princess." He says at the door.

"Could you, uh, come and get this for me?" I ask. He steps in and I turn around so he won't see me. "Just clasp the two."

"Sure." He hooks the two hooks and kisses my shoulder.

"Thanks." I say and turn around.

"Anytime." He pecks my forehead and leaves. I put on my muscle tee that says, 'Being Normal Is Too Mainstream, That's Why I'm A Princess', it also has every Disney princess on it wearing nerd glasses. I take out my contacts and put on my glasses.

I walk out and see Shawn ready also. I grab a towel and my phone and we leave.

[-------------------------------]

Hey! Here is chapter 37! Hope you like it and sorry it's short!

-Ashlee.