•Chapter 35•

-January 9, 2015-

Jenna's pov

"Are you sure you have everything Jen?" Rosie ask me.

"Yes I'm sure mother." I roll my eyes.

"Hey I'm just checking 'cause I know you'll forget something." Rosie says. Right now it's 7:30 and I'm getting ready to leave to go to Magcon. I can't wait to see the boys!

"Ok lets go." I say and Rosie and I carry my stuff out to her car. I have three suitcases and my carry on bag. It says it only takes about an hour and a half to get there in a plane, so that should be quick. The plane leaves at 8 and now it's almost 7:45.

I go to the luggage area and security. By the time I'm in the waiting area my plane is about to leave. I go to my gate and wait to get on the plane.

-2 hours later-

I'm now back at the hotel, and in Shawn and my room. Nash, Hayes, Cameron and Carter are already here. They are all sharing a room, but also Aaron is with them. Shawn should be here soon. I realize our two months anniversary is in three days, wow. I start putting my clothes in one draw and keep my shoes in my suitcase.

After unpacking, I walk back downstairs to the game room where the boys are. Cam and I play foosball and Carter and Hayes play air hockey. Nash is just on his phone, probably texting Kayla. After a few rounds of foosball, I head up to my room to change into leggings and my 'Sweater Weather Is Better Weather' sweater. It's so soft. I also put on my fuzzy socks. I pull my hair into a messy bun on my head and clean all the makeup from my face. I sit on one of the beds.

I look on my twitter, Instagram and vine, just to pass sometime.

As I'm scrolling through Instagram, I hear the door open. I bet it's just one of the guys. I think to myself and continue going through my ig. I hear someone clear their throat.

"Yes?" I look up and see Shawn standing in the hallway with a smile on his face. "Shawn!" I yell happily and jump off the bed into his arms. He spins me around.

"Hey princess." He says into my hair. I smile and get on my tip toes so I can kiss him. He puts his hands on my cheeks and I put mine on his shoulders to keep balance. "I misses you."

"I missed you too." I smile up at him and he returns it.

"When did you get here?" He ask.

"About an hour ago." I tell him and he nods. "Is anyone else here yet besides Nash, Cam, Carter and Hayes?"

"Aaron just got here also." Shawn tells me. "That's it."

"Oh." I say. "Well let me help you put your clothes up." We put his clothes in the drawers above mine. "I think I'm gonna take a nap, I had to wake at four to finish packing."

"Well then I'll stay with you." Shawn says, we get in one of the beds. Shawn take his shirt off and we get under the covers. Shawn wraps his around my waist and I cuddle up to him.

We finally get comfortable and go to sleep.

-

"Smack cam." I hear Taylor whisper. I wake up and see him slowly walk up to Shawn. Taylor had cream in his hand and smacks it in Shawn's face. Shawn sits up.

"What the heck!" Shawn yells as Taylor, Carter and I laugh. "Ew that got in my mouth." He cringes. It must be shaving cream. He gets up and runs to the bathroom. I continue to laugh. Carter and Taylor have ran out of the room.

"Are you ok?" I ask walking in the bathroom seeing Shawn clean his face off.

"Yeah." He replies. He has the stuff in his hair too. I laugh again.

"You have it in your hair." I giggle, I run my fingers through the side of his hair to get some of the cream out. Most of it was out but not all of it.

"I'll get the rest." He laughs.

"Ok." I say and walk out. I decide to leave and go downstairs. I quickly slip on my Uggs and leave the room. I quickly run down the stairs to find where the guys are. They are in the private lounge room. I see Aaron, Carter, Taylor, Hayes, Cameron, Nash and Matt. "Hey guys." I say to them.

"Nice outfit." Matt says and we hug.

"Thanks." I smile. "I wore it to a party once, well without the leggings and Uggs."

"Nice." Matt smiles at me.

"So when did y'all get here?" I ask him and Taylor.

"I got here about an hour ago." Taylor says.

"And I got here about 30 minutes ago." Matt tells me. We talk for about 20 minutes and the Jacks show up.

"We have a special guest coming." Nash tells me.

"Who?" I ask.

"Can't tell you." He response and I pout. Soon Shawn joins us with all the cream out of his hair and Nash leaves after getting a text. "Guys Jc is here!" Nash says. Wait does he mean Jc Caylen? Yup, he means Jc Caylen. Do not fan girl.

You see I have always loved O2L ever since the beginning and it has been my dream to meet at least one of them. Looks like my dream has came true!

[-------------------------------]

Hey! Sorry it's short but hope you like it.

-Ashlee.