•Chapter 28•

Jenna's pov

"Jenna your late, it's almost ten o'clock." Dad says disappointed at me.

"I know I'm sorry, we were all just having so much fun walking around and goofing off." I explain. "I promise it will never happen again."

"Go on to bed, you have school tomorrow." He tells me.

"Can't I skip?" I ask.

"No, you've missed enough." I sigh at his comment. I walk to my room and change into Shawn's sweats. I wipe my face of any makeup and brush my teeth. I walk back to my room and get under the covers and soon drift off to sleep.

-

I wake up at 4:30 in the morning in a pool of sweat. I had another nightmare. I go ahead and get up to take a shower. I get some black leggings and my big, red Magcon sweatshirt, I also put a long sleeve black shirt under it.

I take a quick shower and put my clothes on. I dry my hair and leave it straight. I do my makeup but leave out the eyeliner. I pick out my white converse.

I walk to the kitchen where dad is eating breakfast in his work uniform.

"Good morning." I say to him and he returns it. We both eat in silence, not an awkward one but a comfortable one. I get done and look at the time on my phone. It's 6:00. I decide to look on my twitter and Instagram, I also do a follow spree on both.

By the time I'm done its 6:30. Time to start walking.

"Have a good day at school." Dad calls.

"Ok." I call back as I slip my keys, wallet, binder and books in my large backpack. I quickly through on a black beanie that says: I Woke Up Like Dis. I walk out of the house and to school. It's only five minutes away, sure I love walking but I wish I could get my own car, I have my drivers licenses.

When I get to school, Isaiah is my only friend here.

"Hey!" Isaiah says as I open up my locker.

"Hey." I say back.

"You look tired." He tells my as I put my backpack and reading book up.

"Well thanks so much." I say sarcastically. "I woke up at 4:30."

"Oh wow." He says.

"Yeah." I reply and we walk to our home room. I'm glad we have every class together, well except for two classes, when I have band class Isaiah has free time and when I have free time Isaiah has art.

-

"Bye." I wave to my friends and start walking home. I have work today so as soon as I get home I get dressed and get my stuff together and leave.

"Jenna!" Abby and Brody call together as I walk in.

"Hey guys." I smile.

"Welcome back." Brody says and we all group hugged.

"It's been boring without you." Abby says.

"Hey I'm not that boring." Brody defends and I chuckle at the two. "Jen what's wrong?"

"Nothing just really tired." I yawn. "And I miss Shawn." I mumble.

"I knew it!" Abby yells and we all laugh. "You two are so cute together."

"Thanks." I say. "I'll be gone again for about five days for our one month anniversary."

"Aw that's so sweet." Brody says. "I can't believe school ends for Christmas break this week."

"I know it goes by so fast." I reply and the bell rings. Isaiah and Alisha walk in. I smirk. "Hi how can I help y'all?"

"Two vanilla beans." Isaiah says. I quickly make the coffees and hand them to them. I take Isaiah's money and he has a small note saying: Help me!

"Sorry." I mouth to him but he just rolls his eyes. I pull my phone out and see I have a text from Shawn.

From: Shawn💗

Hey princess!

To: Shawn💗

Hey, what's up?

From: Shawn💗

Nothing just being bored. And you?

To: Shawn💗

Just trying to hold my laughter in at Isaiah.

From: Shawn💗

Why?

To: Shawn💗

You saw my new video right?

From: Shawn💗

Yeah.

To: Shawn💗

Well he had to go on a date with one of Ella's friends, it's so funny.

From: Shawn💗

Well have fun with that!

To: Shawn💗

Oh I will :). I have to go, miss and love you! Xx

From: Shawn💗

Love you too princess! Xx.

I smile and put my phone in my pocket. A few more of the populars come in and sit with Alisha.

"Thank the Lord." Isaiah says coming up to me.

"So how'd it go?" I ask with a smirk playing on my lips.

"Well she sure does brag a lot." He says and I laugh. He joins me.

-

I finish up at 9 and close the shop. I walk home quickly and see dad isn't here. I go to my room and change into some pajamas. I get in bed and turn on my small tv and watch Pretty Little Liars until I fall asleep.

[-------------------------------]

Hello! So I know it's short but the next update will be up soon.

Also thanks for almost 130 reads! I remember looking this morning and only having 70 reads and I just looked not to long ago and saw I had 129! I can't believe that you guys wait around for me to update, it really means a lot to me. I never thought I would get this many reads so quickly! You guys really mean a lot to me and Ilysm!!

-Ashlee.