Bubble Gum

You and Harry sat on the bench in the middle of the park chewing gum. “I bet I can blow a bigger bubble than you,” you challenge Harry.

“No you can’t,” Harry replies. “I’m the bubble gum king.” You both began smacking on your gum in attempt to make the biggest bubble.

“Look,” Harry mumbles pointing to the medium sized bubble he just blew. You begin blowing yours making a bigger bubble than Harry.

“Mine is bigger,” you smile pointing to your large sized bubble. Harry being the jealous boy he is popped your bubble making his the biggest.

“Ha now mine is the biggest,” he cheered standing up doing a victory dance. 

“Cheater,” you frown watching Harry do his victory dance in the middle of the park.

“I bet you I can make it even bigger one,” Harry challenged blowing hard on his bubble. His bubble grew bigger and bigger until it popped getting all in his hair.

“That’s what you get,” you laugh watching Harry struggle tugging on the bubble gum stuck in this hair. “You are only making it worse.”

“Don’t just sit there,” he panicked pulling harder at the gum. “Help me!”

You laugh as you help Harry try to get the gum out. “If we don’t get it out we are going to have to cut it,” you smirk pretending to cut one of his locks of curls.

“What,” he yells snatching the curl from you. “I don’t wanna be bald!”