Bad Day - Olli Maatta (Requested)

To say that you had a bad day would be the understatement of the year. This morning before work, you spilled gas all over your work pants after filling up your tank. When you got to work, everyone was in a bad mood which put you into a bad mood. Just about every customer you interacted with was angry or upset, which didn't help anyone's mood. For lunch, you dropped your entire bag of food into a large puddle, and had no time to go get more food. By the time you clocked out, you just wanted to go home, eat, and cry. On your way home, your boyfriend Olli called you, so you put your phone on speaker.

"Hello?" you said, sounding more tired than you intended.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" he asked smiling.

"You don't want to know." You said.

"Was it really that bad?" he asked.

"You have no idea, Olli." You replied.

"Well are you on your way home?" he asked.

"I should be home in about five minutes." You said.

"Okay, I'll be there soon." He said and hung up.

You made a face at your phone and drove to your house. You went inside and dropped your purse by the door, kicking your shoes off. The smell of gasoline on your pants was making you nauseas, and all you wanted was to take a shower. Before you could, however, there was a knock on your door. You sighed and opened the door.

"Hey beautiful." Olli said with a large duffle slung onto his shoulder.

You smiled softly and let him in. "Hey." You said.

"What's that smell?" he asked, giving you a bear hug.

"It's me." You groaned. "I spilled gas on my pants when I filled up this morning." You said.

He frowned and kissed your forehead gently. "You really have had a day." He said. "Well why don't you go upstairs and take a shower. Here." He said and took a bottle of your favorite shower gel out of the bag. "Relax a little and get clean, I'll put your clothes in the wash and then work on dinner, okay?"

You looked at the bottle and then at him and smiled. "You're amazing." You said and kissed him gently.

"I just want my girl to be happy." He smiled.

You went upstairs and got into the shower, leaving your clothes outside the bathroom door. Olli got your pants in a special soak to get the gas smell out before he started making your favorite meal. When you finished your shower, you got your favorite pajamas on and came downstairs, putting your hair into a loose bun. Olli was making plates and smiled over at you.

"Do you wanna eat at the table or on the couch?" he asked.

"Couch." You told him.

He nodded and brought the plates out to the living room and sat on the couch with you, handing you one of the plates. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

You nodded. "I think it'll help." You said. You told him all about your day from hell and when you finished, instead of saying anything, he leaned over and kissed you gently.

"I'm sorry you had a bad day, babe. I wish I could make it better for you." he said sincerely.

You kissed back and smiled. "You're already making it better." You said.

He smiled and took the empty plates into the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher. He came back out and grabbed his pajamas from the duffle bag. He went upstairs and changed into them and then came downstairs and kissed your head.

"I've got all of your favorite movies and games. I also brought your favorite snacks and some chocolate." He said, emptying the duffle bag onto the coffee table.

You smiled at him and shook your head. "How on earth did I get so lucky?" you asked.

He smiled and kissed you gently. "I have no idea." He winked. "So what should we do first?" he asked.

"Movie." You said and picked a comedy.

Olli put the movie in and sat next to you, putting a throw blanket over the two of you. He wrapped his arm around you, pulling you close to him, then he grabbed a bag of Hershey's kisses for you to split. You rested your head on his shoulder and ate some chocolates with him while you watched the movie.

After hours of watching movies, playing games, and eating junk food, you both started to get tired. Olli cleaned up the mess and walked up to your room with you. He pulled the blanket back and helped you climb in before he pulled his shirt off and got under the blanket with you.

You turned on your side and snuggled into Olli's side, wrapping your arm around his waist.

Olli rubbed your back and kissed your forehead gently. "I'm sorry you had a bad day babe, but I hope your night was better." He said.

You smiled up at him and kissed him gently. "It was much better. Thank you for all of this, Olli."

He kissed you back and smiled. "You're welcome." He said. "I'm glad to see you smiling again." He said and rubbed your cheek. "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too." You said and kissed him again.

You cuddled up with him and dozed off fairly quickly. Olli fell asleep holding you and stayed that way all night. Maybe it was a bad day, but thanks to your boyfriend, the night was amazing.