Rewards - Tom Wilson/Courtney (Contest)

Courtney sat behind the team bench with her friend Becca at the Washington Capitals game. Courtney was personally invited to the game by the guy who she had been on a few dates with, Tom Wilson. She met him at a party at mutual friend's house, and she had been on a few dates with Tom. The two really hit it off and it scared Tom a little bit because he was falling so hard, so fast. Courtney was a little nervous about moving forward with Tom because she couldn't believe that she was dating a hockey player. Tom was great to her and treated her like a princess, and she couldn't believe that someone like him would fall for a girl like her. She was beautiful and funny, but she still had doubts as to whether or not this was real or not.

She sat with Becca and watched the fans trickling into the seats around them. As she looked around, Courtney felt her phone buzzing in her pocket. She pulled it out and looked down at the message.

'Good evening beautiful! I can't wait to see you out there tonight. How about if we win, you come to my place to celebrate? – Tom'

Courtney smiled and replied to the text. 'That sounds great. If you lose, we'll go to my house for drinks. Deal?'

'Deal.' Tom sent back almost instantly.

After a few minutes, the announcement came over the speaker that the teams would be warming up on the ice in five minutes. Courtney got butterflies in her stomach as she waited with Becca for the teams to come out. When the teams did skate out, Courtney scanned the players to find Tom. When he came out, he walked over to the glass behind the team bench and blew her a kiss, smirking. She returned to gesture and mouthed "Good luck" to him. He skated on the ice and warmed up with the team.

Courtney and Becca watched as the Washington Capitals beat the opposing team. Tom had the game winning goal which added to the excitement of the night for Courtney and Becca. At the end of the game, Tom tossed the winning puck to Courtney, who caught it right away. She waved to Tom, smiling and got a smile back from him. As the team went into their dressing room, Courtney and Becca went to the lobby of the arena to wait while the crowds cleared out. As they were waiting and talking, a security guard approached them.

"Excuse me, is one of you named Courtney?" he asked.

Both girls looked at the guard and Courtney spoke up. "I am."

"Tom sent me to get you. He said he can give you a ride home so you can wait for him by the dressing rooms." The guard explained.

"Oh okay, great." Courtney said and smiled.

She said goodnight to Becca and walked with the guard to the dressing room of the team. She waited in the hallway for Tom to finish showering and changing. When he finished, he walked out of the doorway and smiled at her.

"Hey you." he smiled and held his arms out.

Courtney smiled and wrapped her arms around Tom's waist, giving him a hug. "Hey you did great out there, babe." She said.

Tom placed a gentle kiss on her lips and smiled. "Thank you. I think you're my good luck charm." He winked.

"Sure I am." Courtney joked back. "So your place?" she asked.

"That sounds great." He smiled.

He draped his arm around Courtney's shoulders and walked her out to his car. He helped her into the passenger's seat and shut the door for her. He got into the driver's seat and drove them to his house. He walked Courtney inside and took her coat for her before heading upstairs to put his bag in his room. When he came downstairs, Courtney was looking at some of the pictures on the wall.

"I look pretty handsome with three teeth missing, eh?" Tom smirked, referring to a picture of him when he was little.

Courtney smiled. "Oh you look adorable." She said. "So what did you have in mind for celebrations?" she asked.

Tom smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist gently. "Well I've got some wine in the fridge that we can share. I also have a pretty amazing view of the city from my bedroom's balcony. You can pretty much see everything." He smiled.

She smiled up at him and rested her hands on his chest gently. "Oh really? Well I'm a fan of wine and city gazing." She smiled.

"It's a date then." He winked and smiled, walking into the kitchen to get the wine.

Tom grabbed the bottle of wine and two glasses, walking back into the living room. He led Courtney upstairs to his bedroom and out onto the balcony. It was a bit chilly outside, but it wasn't totally unbearable. There were two comfortable patio chairs on the balcony with a small, round table between them. Tom set the wine and glasses on the table and smiled.

"Do you want me to grab a blanket?" he asked.

"I think I'm okay right now." Courtney smiled.

"Well if you get cold, let me know okay?"

"I will." She smiled.

Tom poured them each a glass of wine and sat on the chair opposite to Courtney. He handed her a glass and smiled over at her.

"To a win and a beautiful girl." Tom said, holding his glass up.

"To a win and a handsome guy." Courtney responded and clinked her glass against Tom's.

They both took a sip and Tom smiled over at Courtney. "You really are my good luck charm." He said.

Courtney blushed and smiled. "I am?" she asked and then got a burst of courage. "Well maybe I need a reward for that." She smirked.

Tom smiled and nodded. "I agree with you. What would you like your reward to be, miss?"

Courtney felt her stomach flipping inside of her. "Um..." she said. She wasn't sure that she would get this far. "Well how about a kiss?" she asked shyly.

He smiled and nodded. "Are you sure? You don't want anything more?" he asked.

"Okay, a really good kiss." Courtney smiled.

Tom smirked and set his glass down on the table. "Well alright." He said and stood up, walking over to Courtney's chair. He put both hands on either side of Courtney's waist on the armrests, and then swung one leg over her legs, straddling her thighs on the chair.

Courtney felt her heartbeat picking up as Tom got closer to her. When he got on top of her, she could have sworn her heart actually stopped.

Tom smiled and looked in Courtney's eyes, making sure he had her consent. When she nodded at him, he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers gently. He moved one hand from the armrest to the side of her face, cupping her cheek gently. When Courtney returned the kiss, Tom deepened it, teasing her lips with his tongue.

The kiss turned into a bit of a make out session with Tom unbuttoning his shirt and Courtney's lipstick smeared. She smiled up at him and broke the kiss to get some air. "That was the best reward I've ever gotten." She said softly.

Tom smiled and nodded letting out a breathy chuckle. "Yeah?" he asked and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "We don't have to stop." He said softly.

Courtney smiled and kissed Tom's palm gently. "Good. But can we go inside?" she asked.

"Of course." He said and stood up off of the chair.

When Courtney stood up, he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder gently, causing her to let out a surprised squeal. Tom carried her into his room and laid her onto the bed, crawling on top of her to reunite his lips with hers. How did the rest of the reward go? Well, I think you can probably imagine how.