Bodyguards - Boone Jenner (Requested)

One of your favorite things to do with your boyfriend Boone, was getting to hang out with him and a few of his teammates. Occasionally, the teammates would bring their girlfriends or spouses with, but sometimes it ended up being you and a few guys hanging out at bars or clubs. You didn't always tag along, but when you did you had tons of fun. Tonight you decided to tag along, and agreed to meet Boone at one of your favorite local sports bars.

You decided to dress up a tiny bit, or at least a little more than usual. You picked a simple white sundress with a black leather half jacket over. Since it was a bit chilly, you threw on a pair of black, knee-high stockings and brown booties. You put on a light layer of makeup, straightened your hair, and headed to the bar. You walked in and saw a few of the teammates from the Stars who were in town for a game that weekend. You found a spot at the bar and sat down to wait for Boone to get there from his practice.

'Hey, I'm at the bar sitting close to the back wall. It's kind of crazy in here, so text me when you get here. Xo.' you text him.

You ordered water with lemon in it, and watched some of the hockey talk they had on the large T.V's around the bar. After a few moments, you felt your phone vibrate against your elbow which was propped on the bar. You picked it up and saw an unread text message from Boone.

'Traffic is a bit nuts downtown. We'll be there as soon as we can babe. Love you.'

You smiled and sent a reply telling him to be careful on the roads. You put your phone down on the bar and took another drink of your water. You felt a hand on your arm, so you turned to see who it was.

"Hey, you're Jenner's girl aren't you?" the man asked. You recognized him as a Stars player, but couldn't remember what his name was.

"Uh, yeah that would be me." You replied, pushing some hair behind your ear.

The man smiled at you and nodded. "You're prettier in person." He said. "I'm Tyler by the way." He said, holding his hand out.

You didn't want to be rude, so you shook his hand gently. "Y/N, it's nice to meet you, Tyler."

"The pleasure is all mine, sweetheart. So are you here all by yourself? Where's Boone?" he asked, leaning against the bar next to you.

You turned in your chair so that there was still a bit of space between the two of you. "He's on his way, he's caught up in traffic." You told him.

"That's a shame. I would never leave someone as beautiful as you alone in a bar full of dudes." Tyler remarked.

"Well I can handle myself, don't worry." You said stirring the ice in your glass with your straw.

"I bet you can." He said, looking you up and down. "Well what are you drinking? Let me buy you one." He said turning to the bartender, stepping closer to you.

"Oh, I can't let you do that." You said.

"Come on honey, it's just one drink. I'm sure big, bad Boone won't be mad at one drink from a fellow player." He winked at you.

"Really, it's okay. Thank you for the offer though." You said, beginning to feel uncomfortable.

"Well can I do anything for you? How about a dance?" he asked, putting a hand on your leg gently.

Before you had any time to react, you saw a large hand come down on Tyler's shoulder from behind him. You followed the hand up to your boyfriend's teammate, Brandon Saad.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you to keep your hands to yourself, Seguin?" he asked.

Tyler immediately moved his hand from your leg and shrugged Brandon's hand off. "Just trying to keep a lady company, Saad." He replied.

After a sigh of relief, you stood up, stepping away from Tyler. "Hey where's Boone?" you asked Brandon.

"Yeah where is Boone? I didn't think he'd send in a buddy to save his girl for him." Tyler replied a bit annoyed that his advances weren't working.

"Just parking the car." Brandon said, smirking at Tyler.

You felt an even bigger sense of relief as you saw Boone walking through the crowd. You immediately walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his waist. "Hey babe." You said.

Boone looked down at you and smiled, hugging you close. "Hey, sorry we're late." He said kissing you gently.

Tyler made a face and shook his head gently. "You shouldn't leave your girl out on her own, Jenner. You know guys don't know how to say no." he said, standing up.

"The only one who seemed to have a problem was you Tyler." Brandon spoke up.

Boone looked at him and then at you. "Was he giving you a hard time?" he asked.

You shrugged some, not wanting to start anything. "He was a little persistent." You said softly.

Boone looked at Tyler, holding you close to him. "If I see you near her again, you're going to answer to me do you understand that?" he said sternly.

Tyler rolled his eyes and gave Boone a cocky smile. "I'm sure I will." He said and walked through the crowd, back to his table.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner, Y/N. I should have been here with you, did he hurt you?" Boone asked you.

"No, he just got a little over-friendly, that's all. I'm okay now, you and Brandon took care of it." You assured him. "Let's just get out of here okay?" you asked him.

"Sure babe." He said, kissing your head gently.

You walked out of the bar with your arms wrapped around each other and headed to the car. You ended up spending the rest of the night at a local pizza place, and then went to a pool hall to play a few games of pool. Even though the night started out a little rocky, you still enjoyed the night with Boone and Brandon; your bodyguards.