Team Raid - Tyler Seguin (Requested)

Last week during a girl's night out, you sort of ran into Tyler Seguin. Literally. You were heading out of the bar to call your friend back, and he was on his way in. The two of you crashed into each other and ended up playing a game of apology tag. He ended up settling the apology war by asking you out on a date. You accepted his offer and swapped numbers with him to figure out the details. The two of you ended up talking almost all day every day since the night you met. You both agreed on something simple for your date; dinner and ice skating at the rink where the Dallas Stars played. You would be lying if you said that you weren't a Stars fan, and you'd be telling a bigger lie if you said you weren't ecstatic to be going on a date with Tyler.

Now that the day was finally here, you were freaking out a little bit. You got a quick shower and got dressed in black skinny jeans and a light grey sweater. You put on brown boots and just a touch of makeup on. For your hair you decided to just straighten it. When you were all finished, you went to the living room to wait. As you were waiting, your phone buzzed with a text message.

'Hey beautiful! I'm leaving now so I'll be there in a few minutes. – Tyler.'

You smiled and sent back; 'Sounds good!'

After about fifteen minutes, there was a knock on your door. You felt butterflies in your stomach as you walked over to the door. You opened the door and your jaw almost hit the floor. Tyler stood on your porch in dark straight-leg jeans and a white button-up shirt. He had a black leather jacket and had his hair slicked back. He smiled at you, holding a red rose in his hand.

"You look absolutely stunning." He smiled.

You regained your composure and smiled. "You do too." You smiled.

"This is for you." he said and handed you the rose.

"Thank you." you smiled and put it in a vase of water, setting the vase on your coffee table. You walked back to the door and smiled. "So are you ready to go?"

"I've been ready since I got here." He smiled.

He held his arm out for you, which you linked with your arm. He took you to his car and opened the door for you. He went to the other side and got in the driver's side. He drove to a nice little café downtown and walked you inside. He pulled your chair out for you and then sat across from you.

"This place is really nice." You smiled.

"Yeah I didn't want to make you feel pressured or anything so I figured this was a nice in between." He said smiling.

"It's great." You smiled.

"Like you." he winked.

You smiled and blushed at his witty compliment.

You both ordered your meal and Tyler held your hand over the table the entire time. The two of you talked and laughed a lot throughout the meal. After you finished, Tyler paid for the meal and walked you out to the car with his hand on your back. When you got into the car, he held your hand gently as he drove to the arena. He parked in the team lot and put his arm around your shoulders while you walked. He took you on a tour of the arena and then took you to the dressing room.

"So this is where you guys get ready, huh?" you smiled.

"Yep it is. I know it looks a little weird without all of the half-naked sweaty guys in here." He joked.

You smiled and nodded. "So do you rent out skates?" you teased.

"No, but I've got you covered." He smiled. He went into the duffle bag that was on his bench spot and pulled out a pair of skates. "They're my sister's pair that she's used once." He smiled.

You smiled and sat next to him on the bench to put them on.

Tyler got his on and helped you walk out to the ice. He helped you step onto the ice and started skating with you, holding your hand. The two of you skated and talked, lacing your hands together. Tyler moved in front of you and held your hands facing you, skating backwards and pulling you with him. You smiled as he pulled you along and held onto his hands while he spun you slowly in the center of the ice. You started to lose your balance, so Tyler's hands went around your waist to help you stay steady.

"I got you." he smiled.

You held his arms and smiled up at him. "Good." You smiled.

He reached up and pushed a strand of hair behind your ear gently. "You really are beautiful, Y/N." he smiled.

"Thank you." you said shyly.

"Just kiss her already, Segs!" a voice yelled from the team bench, causing you both to look over. Jamie Benn was standing there with Patrick Sharp and Jordie Benn.

Tyler rolled his eyes and sighed. "What are you all doing here? I rented the place out for the night."

"We heard there was a private skate happening." Patrick smirked. "Now we know why." He winked.

You smiled and blushed, looking up at Tyler. "It's okay." You said.

"No it isn't. Come on." Tyler said and skated you to the entrance of the rink.

"Where are you going?" Jordie asked.

"You guys can have the ice." Tyler said.

You felt the tension in the room as Tyler walked with you to the dressing room. You waved to the three players and walked with Tyler. You both sat down and got your skates off. He put both pairs in the duffle bag and carried it out to the car, walking you out with him. Before you got in, Tyler held your hand gently.

"Hey...I'm sorry about getting upset; I just wanted this to be the perfect date." Tyler said.

You smiled and bit your bottom lip. You stood on your tip-toes and placed a gentle kiss on Tyler's lips. You looked up at him and smiled.

He smiled at you for a moment before speaking. "What was that for?" he asked softly.

"It was a thank you for the perfect date." You smiled. "Tyler, tonight was amazing and even if it wasn't totally according to plan, I loved every minute of it." You said.

Tyler smiled and nodded, biting his bottom lip. "I'm glad you had fun. I had a lot of fun too." He said. "Maybe we can do it again sometime." He smiled.

You smiled and nodded. "Of course we can. I'd really like that, Tyler."

He smiled and nodded. "Can I maybe have another kiss?" he asked cutely.

"I suppose." You joked.

Tyler leaned in and kissed you gently, holding your chin between his thumb and index finger. He pulled away slowly and smiled down at you. "Perfect date." He said.

"Definitely." You smiled up at him.

Tyler drove you home and even walked you up to the door like a perfect gentleman. Before you could even get your pajamas on, you had a text from Tyler that made your heart flutter.

'I know why it was the perfect date! It's because I was with the perfect girl. Sweet dreams, Y/N. xo Tyler'