Movie Night - Artemi Panarin (Requested)

It was a snowy Friday night, and your best friend Artemi had invited you to go to his team's movie night. You were pretty excited to hang out with the team and you were even more excited to spend some time with Artemi. You had a crush on him for quite some time, but you were always too shy to tell him. You had a tiny hunch that he might have a crush on you too, but he never said anything so you assumed it was nothing.

You got on some black leggings and a fairly baggy long sleeve Blackhawks shirt. You got your boots on and drove to the hotel where the movie night was happening. The team would rent out a meeting room, set up big couches and chairs, and get a projector screen to play the movie on. There would be popcorn, snacks, and drinks available for everyone to have during the movies.

You walked into the lobby of the hotel and you saw Artemi waiting for you. He was in some comfy pants and a big hoodie with his number on the back. He looked over and smiled at you, holding his arms out for a hug.

You walked over to him and hugged him tight. "Hey how are you?" you asked him.

He hugged you back and rubbed your back gently as he pulled away. "I'm great, how are you?" he asked you.

"I'm great too. Where are we headed?" you asked him, smiling.

He took your hand gently, causing the butterflies in your stomach to wake up again, and led you to the elevators. The two of you rode to the tenth floor, and went down a few hallways to the handful of meeting areas. You followed him into the big room and saw his other teammates, their dates and wives, and even a few of their kids. There were black and red balloons and tablecloths on each of the snack tables, and the couches each had a plush team blanket. You smiled and walked over to one of the love seats and sat down, putting the blanket across your lap.

Artemi grabbed a plate of snacks for each of you and handed you one. "I'll go get us something to drink." He smiled.

"Thank you, sir." You smiled up at him.

He got you each a glass of pop and sat next to you, pulling the blanket over his lap too. "Comfy?" he asked you.

"Almost." You said and scooted closer to him, putting your head on his shoulder. "Now I am." You smiled.

Artemi put his arm around you and smiled. "I like this." He said.

After a few movies, everyone decided to take an intermission. You sat up and stretched, feeling Artemi's arm around your waist still. You looked over at him and smiled, getting a smile back from him.

"Can I ask you something, Y/N?" he asked.

You nodded and felt the butterflies stirring again. "As long as you're not asking me to get up." You joked.

He smiled and shook his head. "Would you ever consider maybe going on a date with me?" he asked sweetly.

You smiled a big toothy grin and nodded. "Yes." You said, unable to hide your excitement.

Artemi smiled and nodded. "Would you maybe want to go on a date tomorrow night?" he asked.

"I would absolutely love to, Artemi." You said and leaned down, kissing his cheek gently.

"Great." He said and rubbed your cheek. "Does this mean we can be a couple?" he asked in his broken English.

You couldn't help but let out a giggle. You knew that he wasn't familiar with these things so you nodded. "Yes, Artemi." You said and rubbed his cheek gently.

"Good." He smiled.

You both spent the rest of the movie night cuddled up together, sneaking little kisses and earning some snickering from his other teammates. None of the teasing bothered you, because you had your bread man.