New York Tours - Chris Kreider (Requested)

When you got the acceptance letter to your dream school in New York, you couldn't contain your excitement! You had applied for their amazing program in the major you were after. Your parents threw you a party for your acceptance and your farewell. In order to attend the school, you needed to move to New York which terrified you but also excited you.

It only took you a week to get moved into your apartment, and on the last day of unpacking, you decided to go out for dinner to celebrate your new adventure. You got on some cute but casual clothes and headed to a local diner that sparked your interest. You got a spot at the bar and looked at the menu, biting your bottom lip gently. As you looked over the menu, you noticed someone sitting two stools down from you. You glanced up and noticed a pair of brown eyes looking back at you. You smiled politely at the guy.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Hey." You said and smiled.

"Is this your first time here?" he asked.

"Yeah, I just moved into the apartments down the street from here." You said.

"Oh really? Where did you move from?" he asked.

"I'm from Y/H/S, I moved here for school." You smiled.

"Oh that's cool. I've only been there for hockey games." He said.

"You play hockey?" you asked.

"Yeah I actually play on the Rangers." He smiled. "I'm Chris." He said and extended his hand out to you.

"It's nice to meet you Chris, I'm Y/N." you smiled, shaking his hand gently. "So you play on the Rangers?" you asked.

Chris scooted over to the stool next to yours and talked with you about his team and what his hobbies were outside of hockey. You both talked and ate together, and you told him what you liked to do and what you were in school for. When you both finished eating, Chris paid for both of your meals and walked you to your apartment building. When you got there, you smiled and turned to him.

"Thank you for dinner and for walking me home." You said.

"No problem." He smiled. "So I was thinking, maybe I could take you around the city sometime. I don't mean to brag but I think I'm the best tour guide out there." He smirked.

You smiled and nodded. "Oh yeah?" you asked. "That sounds great actually. How about tomorrow?" you suggested.

"Tomorrow is perfect. I'll pick you up at ten tomorrow morning and then we can get some brunch." He said.

"Great." You smiled. "Night Chris."

"Night." He smiled.

You went up to your apartment and got a quick shower before you changed into your pajamas. You went to bed right after that, dreaming about the next day.

When you woke up, you got on some comfortable shoes, a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt. You went downstairs to the lobby around ten and saw Chris waiting for you. You smiled and walked over to him.

"Good morning." You smiled.

"Morning." He smiled. "You ready?" he asked.

"Yes sir." You smiled.

Chris took you to brunch at his favorite spot and then took you around the city. He took you to all of the best spots and the most famous tourist spots. The two of you managed to only get lost once and it was a quick fix once Chris finally asked for directions. To top of the day, Chris got you each a ticket to go to the top of the Statue of Liberty. On the boat ride over, Chris sat next to you with his arm around your shoulders.

"So how have you liked the day so far?" he asked.

"This day has been fantastic." You smiled. "I can't believe how much we've done today." You added.

Chris smiled and nodded. "Well I'm glad you're having fun." He said.

"I am. Thank you so much for today." You told him.

"Hey, anytime." He smiled.

The boat arrived at Liberty Island and Chris walked you inside and to the elevators. He held you close on the ride up and when you got to the top, he held your hand and walked you to the best viewing window. He stood next to you and smiled down at you.

"Here it is, the best view in the state." He smiled.

You stood next to him and held his hand. "Wow." You said softly as you looked at the view. "Chris, this is beautiful." You said.

"It really is." He smiled and rubbed your hand with his thumb.

The two of you looked at every possible angle of the view and ended up back at the first spot he showed you. The two of you watched as the sun began to set, and you couldn't help but feel butterflies.

"So all in all was this a good date?" he asked, leaning against the railing in front of the window.

"This was an amazing date, probably the best, most fun, incredible date I've ever been on." You smiled.

Chris smiled and nodded. "I'm glad." He said. "Can I ask you something?" he asked.

You nodded and smiled. "Anything."

He nodded and smiled. "Would you be upset if I kissed you?" he asked softly.

You felt the butterflies get faster and you smiled. "No." you said.

He smiled and reached over, cupping your cheek in his hand while he leaned in slowly. His lips pressed against yours in the most loving kiss you had ever felt.

After you felt yourself needing some air, you pulled back slowly, smiling up at him. "Perfect end to a perfect day." You said.

Chris smiled and rubbed your cheek gently. "It doesn't have to end." He said.

"Good." You smiled.

Chris smiled back and kissed you again, wrapping his arms around your waist. Who know moving for school would lead to this?