Cramps - Mitch Marner (Requested)

You were spending your winter break with your boyfriend Mitch Marner at his house. Your break had been perfect, up until yesterday when your monthly gift showed up. You were dealing with it pretty well, until today when you had cramps from hell. You had your favorite pajama pants on and one of Mitch's long sleeve Knights shirts. You were curled up in the fetal position on his bed, groaning into your pillow.

"Mitch, just kill me now. Anything would be better than these stupid cramps." You whined.

Your boyfriend came out of the bathroom after his shower and was in just sweatpants. "Baby, I'm so sorry. If I could take them away from you, I would." He said and sat next to you, rubbing your back gently.

"I know." You said and laid your head in his lap. "Do we have any chocolate?" you asked him.

He smiled and pushed your hair back gently. "I can go get you some if you want." He offered.

You looked up at him. "You would really do that for me?" you asked him.

"Of course, baby. I'll go get you some sweets." He winked and kissed you gently.

You smiled and watched him leave. You kept your hands on your stomach and curled right up to your pillow again. After a little while, you heard the front door open and Mitch yelling up to you that he was home. You sat up and held your pillow against your stomach. Mitch walked over to you holding two bags full of stuff.

"Hi baby, are the cramps any better?" he asked, concerned.

"Not really." You said and made a sad face. "I feel a little better that you're here though." You said, smiling.

He sat next to you and kissed your cheek gently. "Okay, I didn't know what to get you so I just got a bunch of different kinds of chocolates and chips. I also got you this." He said and pulled out a heating pad to put on your stomach. "The cashier said she uses one just like this and it makes a world of a difference." He said.

You watched him as he showed you what he got to soothe your pain, and you couldn't help but kiss him. "Mitch, you are seriously the sweetest boyfriend on the planet."

He smiled and kissed your nose. "I just want my girl to be happy. Why don't you lay back and I'll get this heating pad plugged in and ready." He said and got the box opened.

You lay back and smiled up at him. "Thank you so much. I owe you big time."

"You don't owe me anything for being a decent guy." He winked.

He got the heating pad plugged in and placed the pad across your lower abdomen. You put your hands on the pad to hold it in place, and leaned your head back. You let out a sigh of relief when the heat started. Mitch kissed your head and smiled down at you, heading downstairs to make some dinner. After about an hour of heat, you turned the pad off and went downstairs. You finally had some relief from your killer cramps, so you decided to stretch your legs. You walked over to Mitch who was making plates, and setting up a tray to bring up to you.

"Hey baby, we can eat down here. The cramps have finally taken a little break." You said and kissed his cheek.

Mitch smiled and nodded. "Well I'm glad that they let you rest a little while. Go have a seat, I'll bring your plate." He kissed your head.

You sat down with him and ate dinner, talking about his upcoming games and which ones you were able to get to. After dinner, you cleaned up the mess and walked over to him.

"How about movies?" you asked him, pushing his hair back.

"Hmm, that sounds like a plan to me. Couch or bedroom?" he asked, standing up.

"Couch, I've been stuck in bed all day." You teased and went over, sitting on the couch and pulling a blanket over your lap.

Mitch put in your favorite movie and sat next to you. He put his arm around you and kissed your temple.

You looked over and kissed him gently. "Thank you for helping me out today. Not every boyfriend would do that." You said.

"I know, but I'm not like the others." He raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"I love you, Mitch." You said smiling.

"I love you too, babe." He kissed your nose gently.

You two spent the rest of the night watching movies and talking, and you both fell asleep cuddled on the couch.